Gaming I'm beginning to think there will be 1 more DS console...

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd rather have a more powerful handheld. None of this "we made it cheaper by ruining ergonomics to make it smaller, removed features, and making it out of thinner plastic" bullshit. The current 3DS models are cheap as is.

Give me a powerful dual-screen Nintendo handheld with high resolution Super AMOLED screens. Same XL screen size, no fuckin jaggies. Dual CPU so it can handle N64 and GBA virtual console by switching between them. More RAM to cushion the demand. C stick, NFC antenna, and wireless AC adapter for faster, secure internet speeds.

Make it the DS to end them all. 3DS XL Pro.

Reactions: ToonGoomba

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
not gonna happen even yokai moved to the switch on the 4 game, every series nintendo had on 3ds has moved on to the switch so there are no need for another 3ds.

i can actualy see one thing and that is a switch mini(portable mode only switch).

a switch without the dock,without removable joycons, smaller size and more batery life being a cheap alternative to portable only mode, tbh i would buy this switch mini if it was under 200$, if more then not worth it.

ToonGoomba

Sarcastic Super Star
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not gonna happen even yokai moved to the switch on the 4 game, every series nintendo had on 3ds has moved on to the switch so there are no need for another 3ds.

i can actualy see one thing and that is a switch mini(portable mode only switch).

a switch without the dock,without removable joycons, smaller size and more batery life being a cheap alternative to portable only mode, tbh i would buy this switch mini if it was under 200$, if more then not worth it.
If there would be a mini switch in the future...why would the word "Switch" be in it? It should be called Nintendo Go or somethin

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would require the hardware from multiple consoles in it in order for that to work. While it'd be bloody brilliant, it's one of those dreams that will never officially happen. Now if you'd like to cobble one together yourself out of current hardware, that'd probably make a name for yourself. You should start working on it =]

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
If there would be a mini switch in the future...why would the word "Switch" be in it? It should be called Nintendo Go or somethin
becuase it would play switch games, having switch OS and switch e shop...
not to mention you could buy a switch dock separately and play it on tv with a pro controller or something too.

if you call a console nintendo go or any other name that the games dont have it, the average consumer has no info what games do that thing even play...

Last edited by pedro702,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, so smart it doesnt even exist