Croatia
I'm all out of bad, this guy broke it :(

1710363214392.png

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I hope that any community members of old people center got no alcohol addicts. Because what if that’s so it makes my own biological parents angry. Besides I hope that people in nearby or even not so very distant future gonna be brute forced to leave small villages to move into big cities of so-called Agenda 2030 or even.
“You will have nothing and you will be happy”-Claus Schwab. Possibly allegedly one of former german nazis.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Maybe for some sort of safety reasons.
What safety reasons? If anything its less safe and you'll be open for mocking. What the fuck.
Post automatically merged:

I hope that any community members of old people center got no alcohol addicts. Because what if that’s so it makes my own biological parents angry. Besides I hope that people in nearby or even not so very distant future gonna be brute forced to leave small villages to move into big cities of so-called Agenda 2030 or even.
“You will have nothing and you will be happy”-Claus Schwab. Possibly allegedly one of former german nazis.
Have you truly lost your mind now? What is happening? Are you saying such stuff should happen? I'm not going to big cities, I left it for good. And its better for everyone that way.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
What safety reasons? If anything its less safe and you'll be open for mocking. What the fuck.
Post automatically merged:

Have you truly lost your mind now? What is happening? Are you saying such stuff should happen? I'm not going to big cities, I left it for good. And its better for everyone that way.
This is not my own idea. Go blame corporate overlords elitists not me. It’s a myth,hoax,urban legend,conspiracy theory you name it.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Luke said that this guy reminds him of Walter White from Breaking Bad

When I showed him. And yea I did meet this crazy guy before when I lived 10 years ago in the netherlands...
also the same place I lost my memory at

So yea...MONEY WITH BAAAD

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Luke said that this guy reminds him of Walter White from Breaking Bad

When I showed him. And yea I did meet this crazy guy before when I lived 10 years ago in the netherlands...
also the same place I lost my memory at

So yea...MONEY WITH BAAAD

It reminds me even of Jason Bourne movie that one of the scenes of when he was in the comma underwater.

• Haha
Reactions: LeoTCK

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Under that guy they had the Hells Angels give rides on one day to people with the Down Syndrome. I am sure that's a great idea. In fact I witnessed them driving around, partially. It was all cringe, though those Hells Angels were pussies in the first place. yea.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol