Hacking I'm planning a website with latest XBox One emulators but I'm looking for Free Webspace

XBox1Emus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
I know that I am wrong in the category. but I'm planning a website with latest XBox One emulators but I'm looking for free webspace.
First, it will be the PPSSPP emulators
Can someone give me a hint where emulators are allowed?
I need Wordpress and a ftp for the page

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
I know that I am wrong in the category. but I'm planning a website with latest XBox One emulators but I'm looking for free webspace.
First, it will be the PPSSPP emulators
Can someone give me a hint where emulators are allowed?
I need Wordpress and a ftp for the page
Hi there. Are you going to be making these Emulators? Or a website for Xbox 1 Emulator news?

ReelBigNilla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So your planning on keeping your Emus Open Source? and not sell them? :P
If that's the case, Welcome. ;) and good luck with PPSSPP.. We havent had a build for a while :P
@dominater01 @wiired24
@tunip3 is gonna work on the new build for us when he gets a chance thanks again to everyone here that puts in all the work so I can enjoy my Xbox to the fullest ;)

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
@Joom what have you for a free hosting and a subdomain?
I rent a VPS that I only really use for personal storage and seeding torrents. I have FTP, MariaDB, mail, PMA, and pretty much everything you'd expect from a webhost. My domain is basementla.bz, so you'd get a sub on it unless you have your own domain. In which case I can just give you an account.

dominater01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@XBox1Emus i wish you the best of luck but all we hear is promises with no outcomes

also where are these new emulators coming from, no one to my knowledge has ported or made anything new in almost a year

Last edited by dominater01,

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Free web space is simple to get. Host the web site from your home pc. Then you have full control over the entire site. You can host the files for the emulators on google drive or some other cloud based storage. The site its self wont use much bandwidth. Its the files that use the most. Any web server will do. You can even use an old pc for the web server. a Pentium 4 will do. You are not serving a large web site like GBAtemp.
This is the best method. I run both web and ftp from my own server. No reason why you cant do it.
Even with out a static internet ip you can use dynadns and get a domain name for free.

You can run your own FTP. Just install something like filezilla FTP server on a pc then fowared port 21 to the pc running it. Share some folders make some accounts (anonymous for web site).

Last edited by Captain_N,

XBox1Emus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Guys,
my Site is now Up

www.xbox1emus.basementla.bz

This Week comes the First PSP Emulator to Download !
Without the B button error, but this will be multilingual and you will be able to delete downloaded homebrews / demos again.
Every week I will offer a new version for download

Last edited by XBox1Emus,
Reactions: dominater01

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello Guys,
my Site is now Up

Without the B button error, but this will be multilingual and you will be able to delete downloaded homebrews / demos again.

Hello again :) Once you get 10 posts under your belt then you'll be able to post links :)
Looking forward to what Emulators you bring next ;)

dominater01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Guys,
my Site is now Up

this psp emulator isnt for download yet? also is it the gold version or normal?

also if i see emulators on the store page im going to cry and be upset

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hi