Inazuma Eleven English Patch

yoshimori129

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi! I'm new to GBAtemp. So here's my problem.

I downloaded the newest english patch for Inazuma Eleven. But when I tried to patch it, it says:

xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT

Could you help me here? I mean maybe because I downloaded a trimmed Rom. *snip* Thanks!
biggrin.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rename the ROM so it's the same name as the patch (for example if the patch is named inazuma.xdelta or something rename your ROM inazuma.nds) and try it again.

Also make sure you have the patch, ROM, and patching files all in the same folder.

Oh, and if it's trimmed, download an untrimmed one. And you can't ask for links to ROMs or any type of warez here, it's against the rules.

yoshimori129

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
Rename the ROM so it's the same name as the patch (for example if the patch is named inazuma.xdelta or something rename your ROM inazuma.nds) and try it again.

Also make sure you have the patch, ROM, and patching files all in the same folder.

Oh, and if it's trimmed, download an untrimmed one. And you can't ask for links to ROMs or any type of warez here, it's against the rules.

There are 3 files on the Patch. The Drop rome here, the xdelta, and the in, which is an XD file.
unsure.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yoshimori129 said:
Guild McCommunist said:

There are 3 files on the Patch. The Drop rome here, the xdelta, and the in, which is an XD file.
unsure.gif

Make a folder, put all that stuff and an untrimmed ROM in there, rename the rom to in.nds, and then drop the ROM in the Drop rom here.

yoshimori129

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
yoshimori129 said:
Guild McCommunist said:

unsure.gif

Make a folder, put all that stuff and an untrimmed ROM in there, rename the rom to in.nds, and then drop the ROM in the Drop rom here.

Ill try, and sorry for asking a link for the ROM. I'm a still newbie here so I'm not very familiar with the rules.

yoshimori129

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
yoshimori129 said:
Guild McCommunist said:
yoshimori129 said:
Guild McCommunist said:

unsure.gif

Ill try, and sorry for asking a link for the ROM. I'm a still newbie here so I'm not very familiar with the rules.

It doesn't work either. Is there another way?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download this. Put everything in the folder into another folder with the patch and the ROM. Open it up, select the patch and the ROM, then select what you want the patched ROM (output file) to be called. Hit patch or whatever and it should work fine.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Guild: Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

@yoshimori129: Please be more careful about how you ask for files and information.
(Verbal warning only)

Technically speaking, when you need help like this, we prefer to have them posted in our NDS section, so that the people that can most likely help you can find your thread.
Somewhere such as NDS - Flashing Hardware and Software
under the section for the flashcart you're using.
For now I'll be leaving this thread where in your blog,
but if you decide you would like it moved, PM me and I'll be glad to do so.

Welcome to GBAtemp, and I wish you luck in finding your fix.

yoshimori129

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
Download this. Put everything in the folder into another folder with the patch and the ROM. Open it up, select the patch and the ROM, then select what you want the patched ROM (output file) to be called. Hit patch or whatever and it should work fine.

How does this work?

Uzumakijl

Trophies
Website
www.uzumakijl.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Mexico
I assume you got This patch.

Just download a clean rom (Don't ask for it).

Don't do anything to the rom (If it comes in a .rar file extract that using WinRar)

So, At this point you must have "Inazuma11.zip" and "Inazuma Eleven.nds" (It doesn't matters which name the rom has)

Extract "Inazuma11.zip" to a folder.

You'll now have 3 files:

"Drop Rom Here.bat"

"in.xd"

"xdelta.exe"

Now, move your "Inazuma Eleven.nds" file to that folder.

Drag and drop it to the "Drop Rom Here.bat" file.

Wait until the cmd window (The black window with white letters) closes.

Now you must have another ".nds" file in that folder, Use that to play.

yoshimori129

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uzumakijl said:
I assume you got This patch.

Just download a clean rom (Don't ask for it).

Don't do anything to the rom (If it comes in a .rar file extract that using WinRar)

So, At this point you must have "Inazuma11.zip" and "Inazuma Eleven.nds" (It doesn't matters which name the rom has)

Extract "Inazuma11.zip" to a folder.

You'll now have 3 files:

"Drop Rom Here.bat"

"in.xd"

"xdelta.exe"

Now, move your "Inazuma Eleven.nds" file to that folder.

Drag and drop it to the "Drop Rom Here.bat" file.

Wait until the cmd window (The black window with white letters) closes.

Now you must have another ".nds" file in that folder, Use that to play.

I already tried it, but it always say: xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT

Uzumakijl

Trophies
Website
www.uzumakijl.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Just cause i'm awesome i felt like doing the testing myself too and i found what was wrong, You are using the version 1.1 of the game (Numbered 3715), use the first version (Number 2583).

There you go.

westarrr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
is this for inazuma 1 or 2 or 3?

EDIT: please yoshimori, dont do multiple posts in a row.. Type
Code:
[hr][/hr]
to make a straight line, then you can post teh other thing under it...
or just edit your post

yoshimori129

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uzumakijl said:
Just cause i'm awesome i felt like doing the testing myself too and i found what was wrong, You are using the version 1.1 of the game (Numbered 3715), use the first version (Number 2583).

There you go.

I will try. Hopefully it works
nayps3.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM