ROM Hack Inazuma Eleven Japanese Voices

Beat_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
If anyone has ever played the Inazuma Eleven games, they'll know how HORRID the voice acting is, and how dumb it is to replace the characters names.
I just wanted to know how hard it is to switch the voice files and change the characters names from the japanese version to the english version of the Inazuma Eleven 3 games for the 3DS

LoDeus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
In french, the voices are even better than the Japanese one :P but it's just my opinion ^^ but about your request, I don't know anything about it :/

Beat_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
In french, the voices are even better than the Japanese one :P but it's just my opinion ^^ but about your request, I don't know anything about it :/
I don't really see myself play the game in french XD But thats awesome, my country only has the anime dub and its meh XD

Insight2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If anyone has ever played the Inazuma Eleven games, they'll know how HORRID the voice acting is, and how dumb it is to replace the characters names.
I just wanted to know how hard it is to switch the voice files and change the characters names from the japanese version to the english version of the Inazuma Eleven 3 games for the 3DS

Seriously, i am with you. I tried to modify a rom of inazuma by myself, but it seems I am not capable of doing it.it was over a year ago.

My request is similar as yours.i need the japanese version translated to english or english version with Japanese names and I am happy :D

If you didn't know,there is an undub version of inazuma go.

Beat_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Seriously, i am with you. I tried to modify a rom of inazuma by myself, but it seems I am not capable of doing it.it was over a year ago.

My request is similar as yours.i need the japanese version translated to english or english version with Japanese names and I am happy :D

If you didn't know,there is an undub version of inazuma go.

Omg, there is?! YES! At least when I finish the Endou's story I'll have fun with the new characters! :D I know nothing about the new games aside from a dude called Victor who has the most retarded voice ever XD
Are there undubs for GO 2?

Insight2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Omg, there is?! YES! At least when I finish the Endou's story I'll have fun with the new characters! :D I know nothing about the new games aside from a dude called Victor who has the most retarded voice ever XD
Are there undubs for GO 2?

Go is okay, but the original inazuma series are still the best imo.

http://gbatemp.net/threads/wip-3ds-fan-translation-projects-list-and-discussion.380171/
Look at the first post, there they mention the undub version. It is not linked... You have to get it somewhere else.

Cannot say and don't know about go2

Beat_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BigOnYa, And you too :) +1