Hacking Question Incognito wont restore my Serial...

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm trying to get back online and used Haku33 to "clean" my NAND since my OG NAND died along with the harddrive it was safely on. After using Haku33 I tried to restore my prodinfo and Incognito just blanks out my serial instead of the XAW000000000 that was previously there. Does anybody have some insight? I'd greatly appreciate it.

cherup

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sounds like the relative new atmosphere feature which is actived by default.
Once you boot OFW this should work or if you deactive the Atmos feature.

Reactions: MarzDaindigo

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like the relative new atmosphere feature which is actived by default.
Once you boot OFW this should work or if you deactive the Atmos feature.

What im trying to do is back up my save from Hades to the cloud to download it on my ofw switch which i have purchased hades on. When i do the prodinfo restore my serial is blank in EMUNAND even after reboot and yes its my original prodinfo, Incognito shows it when its restored in the app. ive also initialized my system

Last edited by MarzDaindigo,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What im trying to do is back up my save from Hades to the cloud to download it on my ofw switch which i have purchased hades on. When i do the prodinfo restore my serial is blank in EMUNAND even after reboot and yes its my original prodinfo, Incognito shows it when its restored in the app. ive also initialized my system
Why are you restoring it in emuMMC? Do you have not a PRODINFO backup for sysMMC?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf