Increasing Torrent Download Speed + Invites

ArvinaLove

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I was just wondering is there anyway i can increase the speed of torrent downloads?
And what exactly are invites?
Sometimes when i download from a tracker it says im not allowed to download from there. is this related to invites and such?
Oh and i just got super mario galaxy (ISO) and burned it, but when i put it in it says i need an update. is this normal? or is it gonna brick my wii? thanks
bow.gif

thanks, arvin (noob)

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Patience is the best way to improve speeds... that and port forwarding. Also check if your ISP does bandwidth shaping.

Invites are invites. If I invite you to an invite only place, then you are invited to join the invite only place. Invite? (basically you're right, private trackers keep you from connecting to the "swarm" of users that are registered to the invite-only torrent listing site. It's all here at www.slyck.com). I mostly enjoy private trackers that have old hard-to-find black and white films.

And you're asking too many questions in one thread.

edit: gyping gour guestions gn google gives good gnswers, goo!

ArvinaLove

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Patience is the best way to improve speeds... that and port forwarding. Also check if your ISP does bandwidth shaping.

Invites are invites. If I invite you to an invite only place, then you are invited to join the invite only place. Invite? (basically you're right, private trackers keep you from connecting to the "swarm" of users that are registered to the invite-only torrent listing site. It's all here at www.slyck.com). I mostly enjoy private trackers that have old hard-to-find black and white films.

And you're asking too many questions in one thread.

edit: typing your questions in google gives good answers too!
thanks
smile.gif

i have a tendancy to ask a lot of questions
biggrin.gif

and just out of curiousity how do i get an invite to one of these sites?
i mean many things i download have like a billion seeders from a place callled blackcats. any ideas?
you my friend, are the brains
lecture.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users