Indiana man played Russian Roulette with dog and lost.

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It still amazes me that people value a dog's life above a persons. As stupid as he is, it would have been much less tragic for the dog to die. He could have been punished in a less harsher way than death.

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Chhotu uttam said:
Hakoda said:
Chhotu uttam said:
Oh poor Indian.
BTW whats is Russian Roulette
One grabs a revolver and empties all bullet slots except for one. One then spins the revolver and stops it randomly, cocks the gun, and fires. Hopefully, the slot chosen did not have the bullet.
OH it found it
tongue.gif
But how did a dog fired the bullet
unsure.gif
Didn't you read the news? The man pointed the gun to the dog's head, pulls the trigger several times, but nothing happened. I'm glad that the dog's lucky.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
trumpet-205 said:
Narayan said:
he really died??

i'm amazed... well he was drunk..

i thought it was really a 'game' without bullets.
Russian Roulette is a luck game way back where Soviet prison guards would force bunch of prisoners to participate. It is a way to entertain guards while at the same time reducing number of prisoners.
lol, reading my post again, i noticed i worded it badly.

i know the game... what i meant is i never thought that he'd actually put a bullet in the gun.

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chhotu uttam said:
unsure.gif
I am sorry, but that is the funniest thing I have ever read.

On topic: It sounds like the guy was really depressed. Also seeing as this is User Submitted News, should it not be formatted properly?

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Chhotu uttam said:
Hakoda said:
Chhotu uttam said:
Oh poor Indian.
BTW whats is Russian Roulette
One grabs a revolver and empties all bullet slots except for one. One then spins the revolver and stops it randomly, cocks the gun, and fires. Hopefully, the slot chosen did not have the bullet.
OH it found it
tongue.gif
unsure.gif

Anything is possible these days,for example on 1000 ways to die(show that airs on spike tv) a snake shot a guy with his own gun,snake got into the trigger and the guy went to pick it up while it was facing under his head and pow the snake shot him...

Donald Serrot

Trophies
Website
3dporch.com
XP
Country
United States
I used to play Russian Roulette with a Nerf dart gun, much safer. And best of all once the game is done you can reset and everyone can play again. It's better than being dead. Pluss sometimes the darts actually stick to your head leading to some lulz moments.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Donald Serrot said:
I used to play Russian Roulette with a Nerf dart gun, much safer. And best of all once the game is done you can reset and everyone can play again. It's better than being dead. Pluss sometimes the darts actually stick to your head leading to some lulz moments.
modified darts with pins
tongue.gif

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
people who can point a loaded gun at a living being so casually and pull the trigger several times... well, would you rather he lived? and did it again? well, what if some passerby irks him, and he pulls on that instead?

better he's dead. good fucking riddance.

Miss Panda

Trophies
XP
Country
ferofax said:
people who can point a loaded gun at a living being so casually and pull the trigger several times... well, would you rather he lived? and did it again? well, what if some passerby irks him, and he pulls on that instead?

better he's dead. good fucking riddance.
^^^^ This! With bells on!

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wait....what.......

Oh...he was depressed by the sounds of that....how sad...

I wonder if he'd tried to get help before.

Not to sound like a total douche or a heartless *** right now...but taking one's life out of depression through suicide is still selfish to me....it affects everyone...his family...all in a negative way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh