Gaming Info about leak of animal crossing (i dont have info)

nantalos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
May be a fake screenshot, which isn't all that hard to do technically. Pick some existing gameplay footage + edit some parts in/out + open it in image viewer on modded Switch = free Reddit karma. So, I'll recommend taking it with a grain of salt until (and if) the game actually gets leaked or at least receive more actual non-official footage.

There's a bunch more pictures. They don't look fake to me.
http://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-3015138-62396199-1-0-1-0-topic-des-spoils-leaks.htm

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

It's actually real, the person actually got the game, i'm not lying --here is the link to the post on where the reddit user found the post at, apparently they believe the hacker must've time-traveled to do it?? or possibly got it off of the shelf from a store, because someone commented stating that while they were at their local store they noticed the game in the store itself but in shelves just locked up. Soo...the game has been leaked lol...I just really want them to release the darn dump for the game T_T but i know i gotta be patient.

here is the links; http://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-3015138-62396199-3-0-1-0-topic-des-spoils-leaks.htm , http://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-3015138-59915052-1-0-1-0-compte-a-rebours-avant-new-horizons.htm

if anyone understands french you may possibly, please translate it T_T edit; apparently after translating some of the comment response towards said leaker; one person believes it's made by photoshop, while the other one thinks it's not because of how accurate it came out and it's too real to be photoshopped although anything is possible with that darn freaking photoshop crap. so, yeah it's netural now, and i went through the pages and the said leaker isn't responding back towards people who are asking for more proof. rather responded back to a person saying; thank you.

Last edited by HinaNaru Cutie,
Reactions: Archerz

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
9.2 firmware tinfoil doesnt work , PSNES or PFBA doesnt work .. I like 9.1 better

But back on topic why do you want the game to leak when it comes out like 5 days and 9/10 times the game is released for free on the 21st on the net.Stuff like that makes it bad for the scene

Reactions: HellaJvke

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
9.2 firmware tinfoil doesnt work , PSNES or PFBA doesnt work .. I like 9.1 better

But back on topic why do you want the game to leak when it comes out like 5 days and 9/10 times the game is released for free on the 21st on the net.Stuff like that makes it bad for the scene
Tinfoil works on 9.2.0.

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
nothing out yet---

Yeah I know v-v...its quite stupid how people on reddit posting up false links to annoy people for this game -sigh smh.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

yes it looks real to me and there are meany others out there with copy's of it but a leak will happen when it happens :)

How did they get the copy of the game, that's what I wanna know...its impossibly to get it unless you yeeted your way inside the store at midnight to get it from the glass bar they keep it under lmao

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Er we don't know that. Not all games with great score come out later for us, for example; smash got leaked fast as heck and a low graded game like style savvy was harder to get on the 3ds ciaf ormatted. So..yeah

Ecki107

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
My guess is that the people who already have it and aren't reviewers, are workers in a store which already got the game or know someone who is.

Archerz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My guess is that the people who already have it and aren't reviewers, are workers in a store which already got the game or know someone who is.
Yeah that's right that's how my friend got his last week cheeky. It's worth the wait for me I'm fine with it it's not long now :-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    linuxares @ linuxares: Discord need to die