Not open for further replies.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
At least he doesn't have his donation box set up right now begging for money.
Having a donation box is not "begging", users who want to donate donate, users who don't just don't - smealum has never asked for money for anything and the only donation box of his that I can remember was on the DSCraft page and only because the users themselves requested that he puts one up so that they can give him money for his hard work. If you're trying to say that smealum is trying to badger money out of people by posting photos on his own personal twitter account, you're doing a pretty terrible job.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Ah, I get it now! So you're saying that had Smea's work not been criticized, the outcome would have been the polar opposite?
He's checking his list, he's checking it twice. Gonna find out who's been "an immature bunch of annoying, whiny, rude, begging asses who keep on insulting him, giving him absolutely no reasons whatsoever to release anything ever" and nice - smealum is coming to town! :toot:

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ah, I get it now! So you're saying that had Smea's work not been criticized, the outcome would have been the polar opposite?

Well I think it's better to show a bit of interest instead of criticizing it for not release it, no?
Instead of always whining that he doesn't release his stuff because he doesn't wanna get sued.

Ninja'ed by Foxi4

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
True, and I agree with that, but I don't think that's going to help the thread now.
I know what will though - a complete purge. There's at least 3 pages worth of tears with nothing constructive at all. This thread was supposed to be informative - smealum did something really cool and that's great. Instead, as per usual, it turned into a mud throwing contest.

Reactions: gamefan5

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well that's a relief, I was afraid you were going to keep making nonsense claims like an image on the touchscreen meant it couldn't possibly be in DS mode.

Yay, thx for making me feel like an idiot. I got what u were trying to convey, however I arrived at a moment, so yeah I apologize for that misunderstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    BigOnYa hmmm I wonder how long until someone just vapes the straight nicotine lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was gonna say people are not that dumb, but yea you right, some are.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People have put 50mg salt nic in straight subohm coils which is like more powerful hits
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey psi, do they have dress codes down there in FLa, here there are signs on stores that say "No shirt, no service" but curious bout down yonder
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I tried the salts and too strong for me, I prefer the norm juice
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In Florida they don't serve you if you have clothes on
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking raining again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    How can you tell, do you see rain drops on top of other rain drops?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can tell by whenever your wife done letting out loud ass moans then I get her a ticket back home
    +1
    @BigOnYa, yeah most places demand clothes and shoes, unless it's some really back water place that I am unaware of lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Cool, I got lunch money for tomorrow then.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @K3Nv2 call uremum Sloppenheimer the way she givin me this bomb head
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I call uremum alzheimer she forgets to leave
    +1
    Time to start a vape straight nicotine challenge, Darwin be praised!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Imagine if Hitler had vapes, we promise it's not cyanide it'll help you quit nicotine
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please, walk into my patented vape chamber, aka the non smoking area
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I do wonder how dominate Germany would've been if they just enlisted Jewish people
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They actually enlisted Muslims, seriously, because the Muslims hates Jews, even tho it was not the supreme race. He claimed common hate, is friendship.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He could've just made them walking shields kind of a dumb ass move
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/3km8bqC lol cd level quality I fucking hope so
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So a man, wifey laying in bed, and man wants sum and rubs on her a little, she turns and says "Not tonight, I have a gyno apt in the morning." So man rolls over, but after few minutes starts rubbing her again. She says didn't you here me, no messing around, I have a gyno apt tomorrow. " Man says, "Well you don't have a dentist apt tomorrow also do you?"
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn I have 8 modded rgh3 x360 slims I've done, I need to get rid of, I figured my family members or friends would want but times have changed. Think I'm gonna stop buying them and modding. Time to Switch it up (pun intended)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yay power outages
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, I'm your friend
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa, I'm your friend