Homebrew Input Redirection with a keyboard?

austin5623

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am probably the only one asking this question, but is there any way to use input redirection with only a keyboard? Even if it requires other software. (preferably free software) I have already tried using the last freeware version of xpadder, but I first of all, can't get it to do anything when running it under Windows Vista compatibility mode, and under XP compatibility mode, I can get to the control configuration, but can't adjust anything.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am probably the only one asking this question, but is there any way to use input redirection with only a keyboard? Even if it requires other software. (preferably free software) I have already tried using the last freeware version of xpadder, but I first of all, can't get it to do anything when running it under Windows Vista compatibility mode, and under XP compatibility mode, I can get to the control configuration, but can't adjust anything.
Ntr input direction has keyboard support, and that is built into KitKat. If you need the input redirection CIA it's on titledb through fbi. Just run ntr selector then run the CIA. After that just go into KitKat and set the bindings.

austin5623

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ntr input direction has keyboard support, and that is built into KitKat. If you need the input redirection CIA it's on titledb through fbi. Just run ntr selector then run the CIA. After that just go into KitKat and set the bindings.
Oh, I had used the cia before, just had no clue how to remap the controls.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro