Homebrew [Inquiry] Game Launcher with Code Execution

vashgs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm intrigued by the idea of launching games with extra code execution (for a cheat engine, for example). Is this something that may be possible with the current level of 3DS homebrew development? I just recently started exploring 3DS homebrew. Thanks in advance!

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm intrigued by the idea of launching games with extra code execution (for a cheat engine, for example). Is this something that may be possible with the current level of 3DS homebrew development? I just recently started exploring 3DS homebrew. Thanks in advance!
If you are not cell9, you cannot do that.

zac122

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ntr cfw is close to what you're looking for. Has cheat plugins, a real time debugger, support for gateshark codes using said debugger(and for n3ds users you can stream 3ds video(no sound) to your computer). It also does a lot of other cool stuff, so I'd suggest checking it out even if it isn't exactly what you want.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ntr cfw is close to what you're looking for. Has cheat plugins, a real time debugger, support for gateshark codes using said debugger(and for n3ds users you can stream 3ds video(no sound) to your computer). It also does a lot of other cool stuff, so I'd suggest checking it out even if it isn't exactly what you want.
Which will only be useful until ninty pushes a firmware that forces use of the 11.0 FIRM due to the project now being dead afaik. But it's still really cool to use while it still works.

D

Deleted User

Which will only be useful until ninty pushes a firmware that forces use of the 11.0 FIRM due to the project now being dead afaik. But it's still really cool to use while it still works.
NTR Can support 11.0 FIRM now, it's pn astronautlevel's github

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @MysticStarlight, Luckily, he survived.