Hacking Installed "HBC" now what should I do before I use WAD Manager to install N64 games?

OscarRamos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
I have a question. If the wii u seems to be a bit more powerful than the wii, is there any miracle that N64 games would run a lot better with the vWii or are we still in the same slump? Banjo Kazooie would be my first choice, sorry mario :( lol

Taint

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a question. If the wii u seems to be a bit more powerful than the wii, is there any miracle that N64 games would run a lot better with the vWii or are we still in the same slump? Banjo Kazooie would be my first choice, sorry mario :( lol

I'm fairly certain it will run the same. Remember, the emulators run in "Wii mode", which itself is like an emulator that replicates the old hardware within the Wii-U. I don't think Wii mode has access to all the improved speed that the Wii-U uses.

no_chocobo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wii mode is basically the same as running gamecube games on an normal Wii. The games run just like they would on a regular wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...