Hacking Installing Bubble for a vbhl transferred vpk?

Hikenkami

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi all,

I just transferred directly an uncompressed vpk to my PS Vita via QCMA, and then transferred the all PCSE00934 folder to ux0:appdata, but i don't get the bubble on my menu allowing me to launch the game? Is there something I am missing?

Thanks for your help

JohnGT

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: sorry, off topic answer.
this wont work. vita must update its internal databases to see installed games. this is what installing from vpk does.
you can however use so called "skeleton" method.
* create yourself a zip file with just "dboot,bin" and "sce_sys" in it and rename it's extension from zip to vpk.
* copy to your vita and install from VitaShell
* this will create a game dir in ux0:app. now you can copy remaining stuff from original vpk to this dir (ie. everything that isn't sce_sys or eboot.bin).
what i do myself is, after i create skeleton.vpk, i create separate directory with remaining game files in it, i copy all them in one go to some directory on my vita. then (1) i install that skeleton.vpk from VitaShell, and (2) manually move remaining files to their destination into ux0:app/<GAMEDIR>, eg. ux0:app/PCSA00015.

Last edited by JohnGT,

GamerUnity

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Is it a psp game?
I assume the vpks you are mentioning is that of a vita game since psp games are yet to be dumped.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3