OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
hello guys!
my first post here :D
recently bought a xbox360 E jtagged...i use aurora dashboard,most of the games are easy to install but when i tried to install Red Dead Redemption GOTY and witcher 2 enhanced edition i saw that there's two disc folders and they both have default.xex on them
so do just transfer both the folders into the game folder int the console and play?
heard theres a method callled converting games into GOD but that seems complicated to me ;_:
can anyone simplify the whole thing please? that would really help me :D thanks in advance!

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
one of those discs may be dlc if it's goty. take the content folder out of there and drop it into the content folder of the internal hdd. if it's a true two disc game, create a folder named disc 1 and one named disc 2 inside a folder named after the game. dump the discs into their respective folders. then, hide disc 2 in FSD/Aurora. the system will swap discs when needed automatically if it's set up this way.

Reactions: Shuvo47

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You can use 360 content manager to copy the DLC to your console.
It's super straight forward and you don't have to deal with finding the correct folders to put them in.
I also suggest reading up on this thread, it'll show you the basics of how to install games and keeping everything clean.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LZ_NvaV5HGE?si=p4H94YGObqOeX23X this brought me joy +1