Installing large XCI

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using atmosphere. Tried using awuu on a pc but it keeps giving an install error halfway through.
The USB-C cord is important. I recommend using the oriiginal one you got when you bought your Switch. Try not using too many background programs, and try queueing up only one file at a time if you keep having issues.

I found that the actual Windows app works better than the JAVA applet. Hope this helps.

spkatsi

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I am using atmosphere. Tried using awuu on a pc but it keeps giving an install error halfway through.
I think I might misunderstood your request?

DBI is an app running on Atmosphere.
It is optional whether to install it's PC Backend or not. I don't see any reason in doing that.

Edit:
***I removed DBI download link***

Last edited by spkatsi,

duckbill007

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Just to note: DBI has no GitHub and contains only 3 file in distro (dbi.config, DBI.nro and dbibackend). Link above is just some guy from Ukraine uploads some versions to his GitHub. Dbibackend.exe is a some thirdparty production, that is created from original dbibackend python script.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to note: DBI has no GitHub and contains only 3 file in distro (dbi.config, DBI.nro and dbibackend). Link above is just some guy from Ukraine uploads some versions to his GitHub. Dbibackend.exe is a some thirdparty production, that is created from original dbibackend python script.
Huh what the hell u talking about?

adriatp

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I highly recommend the NX-USB Loader app. It works perfectly with Awoo Installer, and comes with all of the drivers you need.

Run NX-USB Loader on your PC. Open Awoo from your homebrew folder. Go to USB install. Choose the XCI/NSP files you want to install. Choose the destination. Done.
I also use Awoo (and NS-USBloader). Once you get used to it, it's really handy and at least it's open source (unlike DBI).

Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH