PedroKeitawa

OP
Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
I basicly try evrything. Shut out my modem, restart the modem: nothing.
I even try to insert the DSN manualy but nothing. For the record this are the one that i insert, founded on a italian forum.

I currently have Luma CFW with bootstrap on the recent FW 11.6.0-39. I don't know if bootstrap can be the problem, i think im on the recent version. Same thing with luma, recent version. I read around that can be a problem of luma not be update but my version is update...so any solution on this problem?

PedroKeitawa

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Italy
The DNS may not be entered correctly, the DNS doesn't exist or you are not connecting to it's server.
Before try this method i was using the standert settings, by not editing nothing basicly. I have add de data on my router and go.
But know i don't know what's the problem, i try again to re enter with the defoult setting but nothing.

DirkDiggler205

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I basicly try evrything. Shut out my modem, restart the modem: nothing.
I even try to insert the DSN manualy but nothing. For the record this are the one that i insert, founded on a italian forum.

I currently have Luma CFW with bootstrap on the recent FW 11.6.0-39. I don't know if bootstrap can be the problem, i think im on the recent version. Same thing with luma, recent version. I read around that can be a problem of luma not be update but my version is update...so any solution on this problem?

I can assure you that out of the blue I am having this exact issue at the moment. Maybe Nintendo Network is down at the moment for maintenance.

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The DNS you entered seems odd. It looks to be the google DNS but you entered them with zeros before them. You could try 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

Edit: I checked on my 3DS. same issue. It just seems to be down as darkdiggler says.

Edit: It's working now for me

Last edited by dimmidice,

PedroKeitawa

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Italy
I can assure you that out of the blue I am having this exact issue at the moment. Maybe Nintendo Network is down at the moment for maintenance.

Find out is not me, the CFW or my modem. They having problem with the servers.

Effettua l'accesso usando il Nintendo Network ID
Stiamo attualmente riscontrando dei problemi relativi ai nostri servizi di rete.
Ti invitiamo a riprovare più tardi.
Ci scusiamo per ogni eventuale disagio arrecato.

Data e ora
Dalle giovedì 12 ottobre 2017 alle ore 22:46 - ancora in corso
Servizi interessati
Tutti i servizi di rete

Apperently they have problem with their servers at the moment. Oh well happy that is not a problem of my system.

DirkDiggler205

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Looks like problems with the Nintendo Network.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171012-174517.png
    Screenshot_20171012-174517.png
    57.7 KB · Views: 386
Reactions: PedroKeitawa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :unsure: