Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hey guys,

I'd just like to take this time to introduce myself. Long time reader, first time poster. I've been browsing this forum for a long time... Seems like years, but in fact, that's probably 'year'. I remember when I first started reading the happenings of the GBA Temp neighbourhood... Opium was just learning to use Photoshop, and had a forum for his first sig... and now look at him, he's a mod. Makes you wonder where I could be had I signed up then and put in the effort he had, huh? Well, I'm gonna try... Perhaps months from now I'll become a common GBA Temp household name. We'll just have to wait and see, huh?
tongue.gif

Well, just a quick introduction...

My names Ryan, I'm 18 and live in New Zealand. I enjoy long strolls on the beach, and the company of rubber chickens. Rubber ones...

Hope to see ya'll round, and I shall make an effort to post! See, I have this condition where I put my mind to doing something, but then days later I lose interest and begin ... oh my god, that dog has a puffy tail!

You haven't heard the last of me!

- Mazo

mole_incarnate

Watermelon!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.iinet.net.au
XP
Country
Ello ello... hehe I remember then, everyone was tryin to copy my sigs XD... of course, they all make their own nice styles now hehe, I wasnt nearly as good as I am now either...

New Zealand eh? Me dad just got back from there, he loved the week he spent there, even if it was work, said everyone was just so damn nice.

Mazo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hey all,

Thanks for your welcomes and welcoming gifts. All gifts can be sent to my hotel room, and please... I'm running low on sugar, if someone could bring me up some of that.

Yeah Mole, here in New Zealand we can't help but be nice. If I'm ever too nice, just give me a warning. I think it's something in the water here... I remember we had contaminated water in my little town a few years back, and at school they had to provide us with free bought water, You know... the fancy kind! That was cool. Ughh, as cool as water can be.
wink.gif

And Luse, the hobbits here are great! Though, I struggle to eat a whole one.

- Maz... no, must resist!

el_Sethro, I'll work on that sig asap!
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @startthematch, welcome