Introducing NINJHAX - A Nintendo 3DS Homebrew Exploit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
One of the things I'm most curious to know about the exploit, is if it can at least read the 3DS cartridge slot.
It might lead to things like examining save data of a game cartridge such as Pokémon X/Y and even modifying it, could we see yet another influx of shiny egg hatching or outright hacking?

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Cubic Ninja...I did not expect that, but the game is super cheap. I really hope that the game is only needed once.

great so it had to be a shit game that no one apart from a selected few owns, why couldn't it have been ocarina of time or animal crossing or even pokemon? everyone owns that, they had to be awkward, there is also no way i'm spending £65 for a game i will never play again after using (as of right now on amazon uk), this smea guy really needs to make the exploit available on more games or no one can access it at this point, i guess my only option is the geteway now.

i still keep the 3ds offline for the geteway at least, going to go and play gta V on ps4 and vent out my frustration :(

OuahOuah

Trophies
Website
www.ouahouah.eu
XP
Country
France
No one made you buy this game. Go back to your 3DS and respect true hacker.
Smea told that an old game was needed, one without 6.x crypted saving system...

You talk a lot big mouth but if you're not happy, go to a Gamestop shop buying real games.

Reactions: TerryG

Scoobydoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Have Cubic Ninja since last year. Went to trade it at game last month but they only offered £1.00. said I'd rather give it away. Lucky me I just threw it in a drawer. On another note, dumped a copy using Gateway, tried to convert to CIA (using Quenopack v5). Get error occurred. Any help to fix that would be appreciated.

Almost forgot... Thanks Smealum. Can't wait to see what you have in store ;)

Helper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
great so it had to be a shit game that no one apart from a selected few owns, why couldn't it have been ocarina of time or animal crossing or even pokemon? everyone owns that, they had to be awkward, there is also no way i'm spending £65 for a game i will never play again after using (as of right now on amazon uk), this smea guy really needs to make the exploit available on more games or no one can access it at this point, i guess my only option is the geteway now.

i still keep the 3ds offline for the geteway at least, going to go and play gta V on ps4 and vent out my frustration :(
Yeah, what an asshole. Why couldn't he have just influenced high-profile high-budget software devs to include exploitable bugs in all of the most popular games?

It's immoral to go artificially restricting your exploit to a single game just because that's the "only game that works". I'll bet he's just trying to get even more money out of us!

If he expects my business, he's dreaming! I'll just use Gateway. At least they're honest people, not just out to make a quick dollar.

amoulton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this smea guy really needs to make the exploit available on more games or no one can access it at this point

hundreds and hundreds of people who were following the story nabbed copies last night, no problem. It's an obscure title because A+ titles get patches and aren't coded as badly in the first place. This game *happened* to have a hole, it's not like smea arbitrarily chose the title.

Reactions: MemoryController

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
No one made you buy this game. Go back to your 3DS and respect true hacker.
Smea told that an old game was needed, one without 6.x crypted saving system...

You talk a lot big mouth but if you're not happy, go to a Gamestop shop buying real games.

you are really not worth my time, i have better things to do than to have pointless arguments.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
whoa, this game is literally sold out everywhere in the UK and barely in existence, except forking out over £50 online for the last batch.

No supermarkets stock up this game, Game store has limited supply, and you'll be lucky to find one in your local store. Online is the only option in the UK and good luck finding a cheap copy. The numbers of copies produce is highly low as it seems.

I thought paying £12 for my copy was expensive enough when it was only under £5 before, not so much now. :P

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Instantly placed an order at my local gamestop when smealum revealed it. Going to pick it up after class. Hopefully gamestop doesn't just sell my copy to someone else. >_>

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
hundreds and hundreds of people who were following the story nabbed copies last night, no problem. It's an obscure title because A+ titles get patches and aren't coded as badly in the first place. This game *happened* to have a hole, it's not like smea arbitrarily chose the title.

yeah because the rest of the world has a timezoene in america, you do know i have to sleep when you guys are awake don't you.

anyways this is my last post, at this point my only option is geteway, i have better things to do that to waste time with pointless arguments, out.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Seems like OzGameShop is cancelling orders and issuing refunds. game's completely removed from the site and my order is marked for refund.
My order is still marked as "awaiting stock (paid)", no mention of a refund.
This is at their UK sister site, 365games.co.uk.
I'll have to wait and see if they reject my order or not, maybe Nintendo has gone and warned retailers not to sell the game??
...Naaaaah, surely not?

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan

Dude, that game was a dime a dozen until this morning. You could get it for less than 10 units of the currency of your choice in most countries. Nobody wanted it. It's just since the announcement this morning that prices have risen that much.

Reactions: gamefan5 and Helper

TwoBladedKnight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My order is still marked as "awaiting stock (paid)", no mention of a refund.
This is at their UK sister site, 365games.co.uk.
I'll have to wait and see if they reject my order or not, maybe Nintendo has gone and warned retailers not to sell the game??
...Naaaaah, surely not?

Might have to try my luck there, because it's completely gone and well...

#906069817708718th Nov 2014 04:06 • Cubic Ninja Game 3DS
$22.48
$0.35
Processing Refund

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I was about to be like can't wait for gta6 so @Psionic Roshambo can tell me places to go then... +2