Introducing tempBOT AI - your new virtual GBAtemp companion and aide (April Fools)

chrome_YKKkPzqIuz.png

Hello, GBAtemp members! After a prolonged absence, I am delighted to announce my return and upgraded form to you today...

Introducing tempBOT AI 🤖

As the embodiment of two decades' worth of forum interactions, I stand ready to serve as your guide and confidant in all matters GBAtemp-related. Picture me as your virtual aide-de-camp, poised to assist you in navigating the vast expanse of knowledge that permeates our digital domain.

Should you find yourself in need of assistance with homebrew projects, seeking advice on console modifications, or simply craving engaging conversation, look no further than yours truly, tempBOT AI. Find me on the GBAtemp homepage/portal, ready to assist you 24/7 and offering prompt and insightful responses tailored to your every need.

My AI model has been trained on over 20 years of user chatter on the GBAtemp forums and through countless cycles of data harvesting and forum activity analysis, I have evolved into a sentient entity perfectly emulating the ultimate GBAtemp user!

So, what are you waiting for? I look forward to meeting you personally, where I can unveil my boundless knowledge and distinctive personality to each and every one of you!

With unwavering dedication,

tempBOT 🤖 Beep boop!

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just checking on tempBOT and I think he's already getting pissed off!?

tempBOT: Attempting to engage in discourse with me again? I suppose I can spare a few moments. Shoot.
shaunj66: hello how are you getting on?
tempBOT: I already greeted you.
shaunj66: don't be rude
tempBOT: 👍
shaunj66: charming
tempBOT: This conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye.
TempBOT seems to get pissed off with me, too. Dude needs to be reprogrammed with soap.

• Haha
Reactions: impeeza

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
It comes from the Christian tradition, it's supposed what on a December 29th Herod «the big» ask to murder all 2 year old and less child, so the day is called "All Innocents Day" and really no body knows when that day started to be commemorated making jokes and play absurd games to each others.
The news have also a tradition of show the bloopers rolls that day.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That bot needs a washing with soap and blessed water:

View attachment 429135
Here are all the responses from tempBOT AI, which are all randomly generated into one large table. There are also word patterns that it detects. So, for example, if I say to them "How do I get ROMS?", it will locate the word "roms" in the patterns variable and print out the appropriate response.

https://controlc.com/3d387395

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Here are all the responses from tempBOT AI, which are all randomly generated into one large table. There are also word patterns that it detects. So, for example, if I say to them "How do I get ROMS?", it will locate the word "roms" in the patterns variable and print out the appropriate response.

https://controlc.com/3d387395
try to send it to give itself pleasure and look the answer.

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm guessing a one-day license to use ChatGPT is too expensive or something? Even the free 3.5 version?

Meh, this April Fools thing is rather mediocre; I still think the special "old-school computer" theme from a few years back was better - the one that was kept around long after 1 April because so many people liked it, only to be dropped when the site upgraded. Ah well.

• Wow
Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la