• Likes 5

Tom

Gbatemp's Unofficial Modder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@DinohScene I remember seeing somewhere that you can boot ps2 isos from a usb Idk how, if it works well or if it still requires the dd to be there Could you enlighten me?

Tom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wiikey fusion came :) Although i turned on my screen and it released the blue smoke , so its shot. Once I finish Dev's portable I 'll be able to get a new screen

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Wiikey fusion came :) Although i turned on my screen and it released the blue smoke , so its shot. Once I finish Dev's portable I 'll be able to get a new screen
Hey man, I've felt terrible all day, so I wasn't able to mail the sd gecko today. I'm really sorry, but I'll send it out by Monday for sure.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay no rush, get better dude
Thanks, I'm feeling better now. I've just had a really messed up sleep schedule the past couple weeks (I have terrible night-time insomnia), and I was literally staying up from like 4pm to 6am every day, so I've been forcing myself to stay up an extra 4 hours or so each day to "overlap" and correct it. Hence, I've felt awful. lol. But it looks like my corrective schedule is over now (I got up at 10am today, yay!), so I'll mail it Monday (unless the student post office is open today, which I'm not sure).

Tom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Took apart my screen and found that some capacitors blew, replaced them now it works :) Since I have it apart already I've decided to go ahead and look into a case and this one looks pretty cool http://www.polycase.com/zn-45 this is hopefully going to be my last revision

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking into a li-po battery to fit into the case, should give 3hrs gameplay only downside is they can explode

Everything can explode ;)

Keep it cooled and make sure you're not overdrawing the battery, you should be just fine. How aer you going to charge it?

Reactions: 1 person

Tom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking into a li-po battery to fit into the case, should give 3hrs gameplay only downside is they can explode

Everything can explode ;)

Keep it cooled and make sure you're not overdrawing the battery, you should be just fine. How aer you going to charge it?
It comes with an a/c charger, as long as it has a built in protection circuit it shouldn't explode

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: "Oh my God the graphics are so realistic looking." Lol of course it was the shiznit back then tho.