• Likes 5

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well then. As long as you aren't setting up your own charger for it (without knowing what you're actually doing and the specs of the battery) I wouldn't be too worried about it.

Like I said, for safety reasons as well as battery health, make sure it just stays cool. If it gets really hot you could probably swing a little 40mm fan or something for it.

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Mind making a tutorial? Or he" me out with some basic steps? Im interested in making my own shit cube with 2 GC controller ports

Tom

Gbatemp's Unofficial Modder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mind making a tutorial? Or he" me out with some basic steps? Im interested in making my own shit cube with 2 GC controller ports
Okay Will do , waiting to get a case and batteries but I can help you out PM me with what you need help with , Like wiring, how to do stuff ect. I have a ton of pinouts on file.

Tom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I went to turn on my gamecube that I left aside for this project, the LED just blinks, I do have another, IDK if it works or not but I will give it a try, It will need to use the regulator board too which will take up more space, on the bright side, I found My wiikey that I thought I threw out.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I meant to PM you a long time ago. I saw a website having a sale for 50 wiikeys for $10.50. They were clearing stock, darn. I wanted to grab a set to use, and send one to you but I didn't have the money at the time. It was crazy, but I bet the sale is over.

Tom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I meant to PM you a long time ago. I saw a website having a sale for 50 wiikeys for $10.50. They were clearing stock, darn. I wanted to grab a set to use, and send one to you but I didn't have the money at the time. It was crazy, but I bet the sale is over.
There's a good chance they were fakes, did they come with the genuine wiikey code?

Tom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried out my rev a , worked fine . Better then nothing. so to clear things up since there's been so many revisions, rev a/b board, wikey fusion , 7in screen, everything will be crammed into one of these bad boys http://www.polycase.com/zn2 , This one is not gonna be shit ;)

Tom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
found the wiikey , 4 of these posts are completley useless , but know I feel like working with the promise of ALL THE GAMES hehe, Note to self, My wiikey is now in may drawer under my TV with my broken 3DS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Murica