• Replies 38
  • Likes 2

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Electra-Jailbreak-iOS-11.3.1-iOS-11.2-740x385.png

The Electra jailbreak for iOS 11.2 - 11.3.1 has been released!
This jailbreak works on all iPhones, iPads, and iPods running iOS 11.2 - 11.3.1

Jailbreaking your iOS device allows you to access the file-system of your device and download hundreds of tweaks for it from the Cydia store. It's the best way to add customization and functionality to any iOS device. The Electra jailbreak is no different, and this jailbreak is VERY stable.

You can download HERE!
you know this has been out for a few days now I and even though I knew it was I completely forgot I had 3 devices waiting on 11.3.1

Reactions: cearp
D

Deleted User

OP
Why yes ? Curiosity. :D

Huh ? TV OS 11 profile downloaded ? What do you mean ? It did asking me to update 11.4 and I refused. :)
For me, it's the freedom and customization you gain with jailbreaking. Even if you don't like it, just reboot your phone and it's all gone.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/356133677085753347/454713599198494721/tvOS11.mobileconfig
Open that link of safari and it will block all updates. Then look in storage and delete the iOS 11.4 update

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
hey @VinLark i was finally able to downgrade and install Electra !!
I am receiving the anoyng pop up messa : An update of ios is available from the beta ios 11 , so i click from my iphone the link that you posted installed the tv os 11 and after the restart i still receive the update message ,, i lool into storage but i didnt saw any ios 11.4 update .
what can i do to remove the update message ?

D

Deleted User

OP
hey @VinLark i was finally able to downgrade and install Electra !!
I am receiving the anoyng pop up messa : An update of ios is available from the beta ios 11 , so i click from my iphone the link that you posted installed the tv os 11 and after the restart i still receive the update message ,, i lool into storage but i didnt saw any ios 11.4 update .
what can i do to remove the update message ?
For the betas, that is always going to be there unfortunately. A developer (Geosnow i think) is going to make a tweak that stops that from popping up soon i think though.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hey @VinLark i have a weird problem after installing elcectra and cydya in my iphone x , i downloaded some tweeks and installed some cheats and works great !!! but after i tried to reinstall xcon for Mario Run , Cydia Crush everytime i tried to open it .
i reinstall electra and in jailbreak mode if i tried to load whatapp just frezzes with a lot of apps freezzes .
whats the best method to delete and reinstall cydia ? Filza is still running is there a file there that i can erase to remove the issue or to delete cydia ???
Thanks in advance

D

Deleted User

OP
Hey @VinLark i have a weird problem after installing elcectra and cydya in my iphone x , i downloaded some tweeks and installed some cheats and works great !!! but after i tried to reinstall xcon for Mario Run , Cydia Crush everytime i tried to open it .
i reinstall electra and in jailbreak mode if i tried to load whatapp just frezzes with a lot of apps freezzes .
whats the best method to delete and reinstall cydia ? Filza is still running is there a file there that i can erase to remove the issue or to delete cydia ???
Thanks in advance
Try this video

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Freedom* *(terms and conditions apply)