iPhone 4 announced

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where did you get that information about iphone 4 - 16gb for $199 ?? Impossible. $299 16gb and $399 32gb sounds right. Do you have a proof ?

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
iPod Touch will not support all features of iOS 4.
If they take my multi-tasking (3rd Gen here) I'm gonna fucking shoot Jobsy.

Lube_Skyballer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
@RockmanForte

apple-wwdc-2010-395-rm-eng.jpg

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
RockmanForte said:
Where did you get that information about iphone 4 - 16gb for $199 ?? Impossible. $299 16gb and $399 32gb sounds right. Do you have a proof ?
Check out the liveblogs
smile.gif

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
xcdjy said:
$99 for an 8GB 3GS? Did I read that right?
what is this i dont even
Charge this cheap for the new stuff and who knows, maybe they'll get many more sales.

Or if not this cheap, at least not so damned overpriced all the time.

D

Deleted User

The iPhone 4 really looks good. I think I'll get one in about a year (actually a little longer) when my contract expires.

xcdjy said:
If I had no problems with money, of course I'd go for iPhone 4... but right now, a 3GS which is better than most smartphones anyway and now cheaper than quite a few non-smartphones is a no-brainer.
I paid about 90 EUR for my 16GB iPhone 3GS about 8 months ago, was it so much more expensive in the UK? Come to think about it, there was no 3GS model with 8GB before, only 16GB and 32GB.

D

Deleted User

xcdjy said:
An iPhone 3G 8GB is £349.00 on Apple's UK store right now (on pay and go).
Wow, is this including a mobile contract (I hope it doesn't)?

D

Deleted User

xcdjy said:
I don't know lol, I just checked the price on Apple's UK store and Pay and Go was the only thing on there.
Where'd you get yours?
I got mine from t-mobile, which is the only retail choice over here. I got the "Complete 120" with a students discount of 10 EUR a month (so, 39.95 EUR).

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At least now android phones will have better competition making them better and cheaper since the 3gs wasn't very good competition.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xcdjy said:
Urza said:
xcdjy said:
Fuck iPhone 4... I'd rather pay $99 for a 3GS.
Why?

The improvements in 4 over the 3GS are cool but totally unnecessary for me (xcdjy).
Fix'd.
If I had no problems with money, of course I'd go for iPhone 4... but right now, a 3GS which is better than most smartphones anyway and now cheaper than quite a few non-smartphones is a no-brainer.
If money is a problem, you'd be better off getting a third gen iTouch, rather than spending several thousand locked into a contract.

BakuFunn

Flameproof.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Urza said:
xcdjy said:
Urza said:
xcdjy said:
Why?

The improvements in 4 over the 3GS are cool but totally unnecessary for me (xcdjy).
Fix'd.
If money is a problem, you'd be better off getting a third gen iTouch, rather than spending several thousand locked into a contract.

Or you could be less foolish and wait for the obligatory fourth generation iPod Touch that is due out this September.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BakuFunn said:
Urza said:
xcdjy said:
Urza said:
xcdjy said:
Why?

Fix'd.

Or you could be less foolish and wait for the obligatory fourth generation iPod Touch that is due out this September.
Or you could use your brain, buy it now, sell it in September, and then buy the new one if the improvements are significant enough to warrant it.

Instead of going three months without one for no reason.

BakuFunn

Flameproof.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Urza said:
Or be even less foolish, buy it now, sell it in September, and then buy the new one.

Instead of going three months without one for no reason.
Too bad you can't sell used products for full price. If money is a problem, saving those hundred or so bucks would mean a lot. And going three months without an iPod Touch is not unbearable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk