Status
Not open for further replies.

Techs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys, my friend has just had a new 8GB Ipod Touch, i had to get it online for him yesterday and he's loving downloading free apps off the App Store, but he's now bugging me to see if i can get the things you have to pay for on the App Store, for free so now i'm coming to you guys to ask the same thing. I'd like to know ifit's possible, and if so, then how?

Thanks guys, Techs.

sprogurt

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah it's possible but it's just flat out piracy which we don't support. Just give him an online tutorial and leave him with cydia, i've found some great apps for free there.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
sprogurt said:
Yeah it's possible but it's just flat out piracy which we don't support. Just give him an online tutorial and leave him with cydia, i've found some great apps for free there.
Meh, you'd be surprised how expensive Cydia stuff is. You need to add some swashbuckling repositories to get anything really good.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
This thread is basically a request for warez sources, so I am going to close it.

For the OP you can use this guide to jailbreak your ipod. http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=217...mp;hl=jailbreak

The apps you can figure out how to get yourself.

And to the people whos posts I trashed/edited, you should know by now that naming a warez site and saying "google it" is against the rules and not acceptable. If I see that again I will issue warns to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, new pfp?