Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

Procyon

TheRealProcyon
Trophies
Website
discord.me
XP
Country
Netherlands
Remember you don't need to buy the game the free demo is fine.
I know, I'm following smealum for almost a year on Twitter now.

I was about to order for 20, but then it was sold out :|

Yeah, that was annoying, but I never could get my hands on it.
Online it was very quickly sold out and I asked at GameMania Apeldoorn a few weeks ago and in Haarlem, or so, they got one left.

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Fair cost?? People were offering Cubic Ninja for over 60 euros. Atleast if you could find it.
You seemed to miss I said "considering both games were", it's merely a hypothetical scenario. And yeah, before the hack you could find Cubic Ninja for about USD $5.

Jakic007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Sorry guys for noob question but I am not informed... I have N3DS XL 9.9 E stock without any CFW or something like that. I have only Sky3DS blue button. I have downloaded Ironfall Invasion and what should I do now to install homebrew? Is it released yet? Is it possible on 9.9 New 3DS? How?

Piluvr

Yeeeet
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry guys for noob question but I am not informed... I have N3DS XL 9.9 E stock without any CFW or something like that. I have only Sky3DS blue button. I have downloaded Ironfall Invasion and what should I do now to install homebrew? Is it released yet? Is it possible on 9.9 New 3DS? How?
not released yet, but most likely will be tomorrow. :yaypsp:

Reactions: Procyon

Procyon

TheRealProcyon
Trophies
Website
discord.me
XP
Country
Netherlands
I saw the vine earlier!! This is going to be insane! I even convinced my brother and a friend of mine to download IronFall JUST because of custom themes!

It's pretty awesome, isn't it. I'm almost sure it will be released tomorrow US time, so I'm waiting for tomorrow US time and the install instructions, which will be Saturday for me

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's pretty awesome, isn't it. I'm almost sure it will be released tomorrow US time, so I'm waiting for tomorrow US time and the install instructions, which will be Saturday for me

Yea, I'm only 3 hours ahead of Smealum, so it'll probably be late tomorrow night for me if it does come out tomorrow. lol

Ok1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Support the originators not the imitators.

Just spent $13 on the IronFall DLC. Only needs 2 blocks of download to complete.

In some parts of the world that's enough money to feed a family for a week, or two. :O

PS. I hope IronHax doesn't wipe out my DLC. :gun:
I wanted to purchase Ironfall too, since the Multiplayer looks neat, but I'm left-handed, and it's too hard to use the Stylus with my right hand.

Mulder_RLZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Finally I was able to put this through. I'm working with my syster (which currently has my N3DS that I just purchased) since yesterday through WhatsApp... She had to update the firmware and download the game and update. Today she was finally able to complete the steps. I dont fully blame her, as the Nintendo ID setup is crap and dont allow same NNID in 2 different 3DSs... Geez that was tuff...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: To ensure Florida is the freest state in the country, we will ban colors.