Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

Mirby

BDFF Hype~ :3
Trophies
Website
mirbystudios.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Y'all are so negative. He hasn't posted, he's obviously been doing other things, and because the lack of response y'all automatically think he's been silenced via lawsuit or C&D or something else along those lines when, you know, it could just be that he's busy with other things?

Reactions: AliTheAce

AliTheAce

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Y'all are so negative. He hasn't posted, he's obviously been doing other things, and because the lack of response y'all automatically think he's been silenced via lawsuit or C&D or something else along those lines when, you know, it could just be that he's busy with other things?
It's quite surprising, though. He loves to tweet. Even if it's not related to development, just for fun. I hope nothing bad has happened to him. There is a slight possibility of a C&D/lawsuit.

Mirby

BDFF Hype~ :3
Trophies
Website
mirbystudios.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Keep up the foolishness. That's the most asinine thing I've read on this thread and thats saying a lot.
Well since you obviously missed the meaning of my post, what I was saying is that just because something could have happened doesn't mean it did happen. Dwelling on the negative does no one any good, especially when there are quite a few more positive possibilities that could be the reason behind smealum's silence.

TheZoroark007

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I feel like Smea want to say:
Yougetnothing.jpg

Av448

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela