Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

kje123

this title is false
Trophies
Website
kje123.github.io
XP
Country
United States
how is ironfall going to be installed when it comes out if it has no qr code function

Maybe you should wait and see...

NPH-SHRUG.gif~c200

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I wonder how the save edit works! Kinda excited for that only tbh.
You do it like always find values you want to change and just change them, if you are lucky someone wrote something like for pokemon so you don´t need to find everything yourself ;). TSDV is only to backup/restore savegames as it seems.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
You do it like always find values you want to change and just change them, if you are lucky someone wrote something like for pokemon so you don´t need to find everything yourself ;). TSDV is only to backup/restore savegames as it seems.

Question is how will it work because cyber gadget and power saves upload your save to a server and decrypt the save and add every thing you chose to add. Is that to avoid Nintendo finding out how it works so Nintendo can't make new games not work with it Because it does not look like tdvs does that.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Any news on Smea outside Twitter? I'd like to thank everyone linking to Reddit yesterday, if I had an account I'd attempt talking to him there... dunno if he's anywhere else online.
He said he was going through some personal shit, probably best to leave him be. If he's online at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...