Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
But what would you have said to him? That he owes you all the money you've spend on imported games?..
You still stroking on the same note? It's like you took the criticism personally, should be hard to carry all those negativity alone. Besides, it's none of your business if I want to show Smea some support, bug him further or ask the color of his underwear. I don't even know why I still care replying, Temp used to be a better place a few years ago...

Anyways, someone mentioned the Ironfall promotional code thing, is it even possible to run such exploits with it? I thought such codes were fixed content in order to grab in-game items.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
You still stroking on the same note? It's like you took the criticism personally, should be hard to carry all those negativity alone. Besides, it's none of your business if I want to show Smea some support, bug him further or ask the color of his underwear. I don't even know why I still care replying, Temp used to be a better place a few years ago...

Anyways, someone mentioned the Ironfall promotional code thing, is it even possible to run such exploits with it? I thought such codes were fixed content in order to grab in-game items.
Why are you a "wannabe" rom hacker? It's not that hard..

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Back when games carried uncompressed data, I liked to fiddle with the files, now it's become a lot difficult with integrity checks everywhere, it's not even fun anymore.
I can see that. The retro roms were fun to play with. I've seen some really inventive hacks.

Reactions: Jei

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Well its not that i took it personal, its just true that you once showed selfishness toward a guy who gives some of his work for free, saying that he owes you money if he doesnt release ironhax.. you're so stuck up your as that you can even realize that you've acted like a prick.. as you said, gnatemps used to be a better place, untill kids like you started showing up.

Anyway, try to realize its normal to grt these kind of comments when you show your ungratfullness..nothing against you, but i hate people who dont think before posting..sorry if you dont like come-backs.

Reactions: KevInChester

Crimsonova

Professional Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

the same people who badmouthed him would turn a 180, I guarantee it.

turn a 180, I guarantee it.

I guarantee it.

Yup...

Reactions: puss2puss

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Although I hate when people try to rush peeps like smealum, i got to admit that i'm waiting impatiently for ironhax! Will be great to have the launcher directly on the menu..my ironfall game is ready :P curiosity, is there any people here who didnt load it?

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I assume he's talking about the Steam version of The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth.

Hahaha I was. :P Not sure if I would buy a 3DS, or another console version at all. I have the PS4 version along with the PC version, and I just can't play with a controller. The movement is great since it's very smooth, but shooting is identical to the original flash game, so the joystick obviously feels limited, and using the keyboard arrow keys are just easier than using my thumb alone on the face buttons. Maybe I'll use 3DS Controller and find out for myself.

Last edited by Selim873,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...