Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

Hylian-Hero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a European N3DS a couple of weeks ago. I had an American copy of Smash 3DS for a while. So I just installed Ironhax and it works flawlessly, and I started Smash 3DS with the region free launcher, and it said that this is my first time playing Smash and I had to update. So I went to the eShop and downloaded the latest update. I launch Smash 3DS and it says that it can't find the latest update and I can't save. Can anyone please help me? I reached out to Smea on Twitter but he still didn't reply :(

wiiuser2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
wauw, amazing, installed ironhax via youtube hax and reset my internet settings back to normal, all worked first try on gateway emunand 9.9E. Kudo's to smea.
(Sysnand still at 4.4E, O3DS XL)

Last edited by wiiuser2, , Reason: small corrections

DaniPoo

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok so I kinda got Ironhax to work for a while but screwed it up.

1. I got youtubehax to work on OLD 9.9.0 EUR, intalled IRONHAX with the same firmware selection.
2. Noticed that most apps didn't work "Red screen"
3. reinstalled IRONHAX with NEW 9.9.0 EUR (silly mistake) Now the 3DS would crash out of game when choosing game save.
4. deleted all savefiles and started a new save (actually went into gameplay Before closing out)
5. reinstalled ironhax on correct firmware, Crash again :(:(
6. deleted all homebrew files from root and the 3DS folder.
7. Installed everything again with correct firmware and it's still crashing.
8. Any ideas? Is there anything installed in the actual IronFall installation folder?

clank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I got a European N3DS a couple of weeks ago. I had an American copy of Smash 3DS for a while. So I just installed Ironhax and it works flawlessly, and I started Smash 3DS with the region free launcher, and it said that this is my first time playing Smash and I had to update. So I went to the eShop and downloaded the latest update. I launch Smash 3DS and it says that it can't find the latest update and I can't save. Can anyone please help me? I reached out to Smea on Twitter but he still didn't reply :(
You can't download/use another region's eShop, so you can't install an update for an USA cartridge on a EUR N3DS.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Aw, f* somehow i meesed up with deinstalling a cia on a FW9.2 O3DS, missed the titmeid and wiped Ironfall, now it's gone from sysnand and emunand :/
Ah well, still got Cubic Ninja and Youtube on that one :) (i was not messing with ironhax/tubehax stuff, just other stuff, ironfall i downloaded in case i could boot CFW from there instead of using Ninjhax v1.1b/spider/mset)

So ppl, be warned when you want to delete cia's you don't need anymore, you could be deinstalling something usefull :P

kehkou

does what Nintendon't
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone with a 2Ds got it working???
TubeHax works fine, but IronHax will not install (errors and locksup)
Got it to work on 2DS first try, my O3DS gave me trouble. Did you remember to create a save file in Ironfall BEFORE you install ironhax? That solved it for me and a few others.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I found it funny cause many many years ago, had a roommate in college that did this same dumbass...