Homebrew Is b9s current?

DrasticGray

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally fixed my n3ds. It had a9lh previously on it. I just want to know, is 3ds.guide still up to date meaning b9s is current? if so i'll go follow that immediately.

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fastboot3ds is basically just a vaariant of the same hack. It offers nothing over b9s with luma 3ds and GM9 installed to Lumas chainloader.

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What am I missing when I keep my a9lh? I am not interested in Luma with rosalina or what it is called.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What am I missing when I keep my a9lh? I am not interested in Luma with rosalina or what it is called.

Nothing much, b9s is just a even-more-futureproof entry point. It's just that you can't use newer Luma versions but if everything runs fine for you, you can also stay on a9lh. On the other hand, updating from a9lh to b9s is a matter of five minutes. Doesn't hurt to do it.

Reactions: naddel81

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally fixed my n3ds. It had a9lh previously on it. I just want to know, is 3ds.guide still up to date meaning b9s is current? if so i'll go follow that immediately.
b9s 1.3 is the latest and what mose people use though for advanced users theres something called fastboot3ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3