ROM Hack Question Is it possible to extract from game update or any useful models in the updates of SMP?

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't want to nicrobump an older thread with somewhat similar issues as mine. I'm trying to find out if the Super Mario Party has updated models in the update of said game. The reason for this is due to the model on model resource site, they have and it seem to have all the UV mappings to the model, but lower poly and vertices counts. The model I extracted from the base game, has higher poly count and vertices counts, but seems to be missing at least two UV mappings. I'm wondering if this could actually be in due part for using certain Bezel Engine editor as found here. Perhaps it is stripping out the two mappings?
Any way I wanted to see if the update has the model with the two UV mapping applied to it, but was not able to successfully extract them to file form. The funny thing is I am able to extract the base game (from ROM.fs) in file form :wacko:.
My guess is because I didn't input the correct titlekey for the update NCA file is the reason for the error. However AFAIK the titlekeys can be found in the ticket of the update file located at 0x180 and even with that copied, the error still persist.
NCA_Upd_Extract_Issue1.jpg

error
NCA_Upd_Extract_Issue2.jpg
Are there any updated models in the update of Super Mario Party? Are the models from that resource site the same as the base game? Or is it possible to extract the update to file form like from ROM.FS?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of "confirming" games you know will get released. Like Nintendo "confirming" a Zelda sequel. "We can't be sure Nintendo is working on a new Zelda game, or if a new Zelda game will ever be released, until they officially confirm it."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "There is literally no way to know if they will ever release a new Zelda game, it's wild speculation until they officially confirm it."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black ops was the lesser shitter line in cock a poopoo tbf just a way to let people know it hasn't died or going a different route I guess
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $70 DLC per 6 months is what it turned into
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/R28ZSY2Sc2A?si=H5Lb6PNkzMhAHO_P