Is it possible to manipulate/change console IDs?

justmyself13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is specifically in relation to Rock Band DLC songs and allowing them to work between two different Wiis. The old .bin files were compiled using my old Wii's console ID (placed within a ng_id.txt file), so is there a way to change the console ID on the new Wii to match the old one to avoid needing to recompile every song file? Thanks for any assistance.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is specifically in relation to Rock Band DLC songs and allowing them to work between two different Wiis. The old .bin files were compiled using my old Wii's console ID (placed within a ng_id.txt file), so is there a way to change the console ID on the new Wii to match the old one to avoid needing to recompile every song file? Thanks for any assistance.
Nope not possible

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Can you not modify the ng_id.txt file?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH