Hacking is it really possible to do a region change and keep eShop?

tortugarosado

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Guide used to include a link to this ridiculously complicated guide, but since that link has been taken down, I doubt it is still especially useful.
oh god i remember reading this one a while ago. yeah, I've hacked consoles for other people already and they don't have an issue with eShop being broken so I'm not gonna worry about learning that process. thanks!

Cosmic_Link

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The Guide used to include a link to this ridiculously complicated guide, but since that link has been taken down, I doubt it is still especially useful.

I remember following this guide with a fresh out of the box brand new Japanese Monster Hunter 4G n3DSLL console and following the region change, the eshop was still broken. It had never connected to the internet prior to the region change, which I remember being one of the caveats of attempting to successfully region change an n3DS console, but it didn't work for me. The process seemed pretty hit and miss tbh. :(

Appears that it is possible though. See region changed Japanese Metal Slime 2DS LL console with working eshop for sale on ebay:

EUROPE Nintendo 2DS LL XL Liquid Metal Slime Edition Console Dragon Quest XI | eBay

Reactions: tortugarosado

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: @AncientBoi how are you ? :evil: :D +1