Homebrew Question Is it safe to homebrew?

Casis

I'm no hero, but I try to help when I can.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I REALLY don't want to get banned, but I also would like to use homebrew simply for a save file manager. That's it. No emulators, no piracy, nothing. However, I am not sure what would exactly trigger the ban in the first place. We all thought the unpatchable hack was, well, unpatchable and unbannable, but look how that turned out... Is it really safe, or would I be in just as much trouble even if I only use a save manager, like Checkpoint?

DeuX

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
It’s a ban if telemetry gets uploaded to Nintendo. Be it homebrew, pirates games or wtv, any kind of activity that breaks the TOS may get you banned

maxx488

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I REALLY don't want to get banned, but I also would like to use homebrew simply for a save file manager. That's it. No emulators, no piracy, nothing. However, I am not sure what would exactly trigger the ban in the first place. We all thought the unpatchable hack was, well, unpatchable and unbannable, but look how that turned out... Is it really safe, or would I be in just as much trouble even if I only use a save manager, like Checkpoint?
Why would you want to play online tho.. nothing worth it. Anyways if for some unknown reason you still want to go online your best bet is sx emunand for homebrew on a separate partition

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Nobody is reading what you post.