Gaming Is it worth flashing the 360 for me?

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Can you include how to get the firmwares, which one to use...etc?
biggrin.gif

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
So I just talked to a guy that got a Xtractor 360, and he said I need to buy a Power cable since it wasn't included. Can anybody confirm this, and if, what cable do I need?
unsure.gif

dilav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Delta517 said:
So I just talked to a guy that got a Xtractor 360, and he said I need to buy a Power cable since it wasn't included. Can anybody confirm this, and if, what cable do I need?
unsure.gif

Power as in the connectivity kit. U could use ur 360 to power it though. But there are also talk that MS can detect if the xbox is turned on with the DVD Sata cable disconnected and it gets saved on the nand and sent to MS when connected to the net.

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
wtfisausername said:
Delta517 said:
unsure.gif

Power as in the connectivity kit. U could use ur 360 to power it though. But there are also talk that MS can detect if the xbox is turned on with the DVD Sata cable disconnected and it gets saved on the nand and sent to MS when connected to the net.
Heh.. i dont hope that as i used the xbawks for powarh..

Btw a little tip.. dont go out and buy expensive extractors... a SIMPLE needle and a serial port will do it!

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I got www.playbackups.com to do mine, posted it got great service through e-mails, got done proper and all works. I would recommend flashing to anyone and use them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu