Hacking Is jailbreak for 4.83 being in development right now?

steliosem06

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Is jailbreak for 4.83 being in development right now?Im asking this because if you read one of my previous post,I had just got a new ps3,and I wanted to jailbreak it, but first play some online.So..Yes I accidently updated to 4.83 cause im an idiot.And I really dont want to buy the e3 flasher because I dont have the money right now.....So,should I wait for a 4.83 jailbreak or not?

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
You are stuck on 4.83 now until something ever surfaces for it, which may never, who knows?

Having an exploitable firmware version to begin with and wanting to play online are two different things and one should be chosen over the other and not to be used together.

Reactions: KiiWii

steliosem06

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
You are stuck on 4.83 now until something ever surfaces for it, which may never, who knows?

Having an exploitable firmware version to begin with and wanting to play online are two different things and one should be chosen over the other and not to be used together.
I know,I screwd up.Everything got screwd up by the time I pressed the X button....

steliosem06

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Oh yeah I forgot,theres also a little message that pops ups when you visit the website "Ps3Exploit Team"
that say "No ps3exploit tools work YET with 4.83 update"so I wonder that they might be working on something.............

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Hope a bird didn't shit while his mouth was open lol.