Hacking Question about Save file mods for friends

Sophia-Marie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi, im new to this. I have a Ps4 on 8.00 and could jailbreak it. I wanted to help some friends by editing more money or items in there games or get them trophies unlocked.

What i wanted to ask, cause i cant find the right answer to this. How can i get the saves and profiles from my friends to a jailbroken ps4. and how can i, after editing, give them all back without getting banned?

i dont want to use safewizard.

i read and saw something about the app apollo but i dont know if you can get the safes back on a normal ps4.

Thanks so much for answering.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, apollo will do it for you. you can get them back on your friend's system as long as the account id is the same for the saves. if you're editing them decrypted, you can use apollo to decrypt the saves, edit them on say your pc, reencrypt them with the same id, and they'll work on your friends' systems, even if they're on the latest firmware. you can even do this with a ps5, as long as your ps4 is exploitable. as for chances of getting banned, I don't know. there's probably always a chance.

Sophia-Marie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So if i get a safe from a friend on usb, i plug it in in my jailbroken ps4 and get it with apollo on my ps4. is it then decrypt or encrypt at this point? i only see videos about online saves but i dont know how to do it with a save you get on usb for example and then back.
Do you also know how i can get my friends some trophies unlocked, cause i cant get online with the profile on the jailbroken ps4? There are also a lot of apps but i cant see the way how to do it with a friends account.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's a good question. I'm not sure if there will be issues with it being an exported save, but that's how you'd normally do it with a basic save.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER