Hacking Is there a Homebrew Application that can access a servers files?

CBWDYM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am going to be setting up a server soon and I was wondering if there was any Homebrew Application that will be able to access the server and do things like download from it.

I have had a look at an app called WiiXplorer but it seems like it isn't the right app for what I want to do.

Kapo4067

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I am going to be setting up a server soon and I was wondering if there was any Homebrew Application that will be able to access the server and do things like download from it.

I have had a look at an app called WiiXplorer but it seems like it isn't the right app for what I want to do.

With the download enabler plugin you can download files from any site except MEGA and Google Drive. MediaFire, Github and some sites work pretty well with the plugin.

There are some apps that have connections to servers and let you download files directly from there like: PKGJ, Vita Hombrew Browser, Custom Theme Manager and HH-vita. Ask some of their devs for more info

Plstic

Guru Meditation Error
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the download enabler plugin you can download files from any site except MEGA and Google Drive. MediaFire, Github and some sites work pretty well with the plugin.

There are some apps that have connections to servers and let you download files directly from there like: PKGJ, Vita Hombrew Browser, Custom Theme Manager and HH-vita. Ask some of their devs for more info
He's not talking about the vita.

Reactions: Kapo4067

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...