Hacking Question Is There A Way To Copy My NSP Installed Games To My 2nd Switch?

radrom

Content Creator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure you've already thought of this, but does installing that NSP on your 2nd Switch just not work? Are you worried about the save file? DLC? Update?

Reactions: MarzDaindigo

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
More like i dont want to have to redownload them again like Ys is 14 gigs, i just wanna make sure if i copy them to my SD on switch # 2 they are playable

D

Deleted-442439

More like i dont want to have to redownload them again like Ys is 14 gigs, i just wanna make sure if i copy them to my SD on switch # 2 they are playable

They are playable if you have the original nsp file. Then u can use the same sd, u can however not use the same Nintendo folder, so if you deleted the nsp it can't be transferred.

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are playable if you have the original nsp file. Then u can use the same sd, u can however not use the same Nintendo folder, so if you deleted the nsp it can't be transferred.

Seperate sd cards, so if i copy the contents folder to my 2nd Nintendo folder they cant play?

Zumoly

GBATemp Analyst
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
Seperate sd cards, so if i copy the contents folder to my 2nd Nintendo folder they cant play?

Actually you can do it using Tinfoil.
There is an option in Bob Gui CDN to download only the header (installer) for the game (no extra data). It's called Tinfoil download.
So after you install your games that way, you just need to copy paste your SD card content in that of the other Switch.

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..................uu
Actually you can do it using Tinfoil.
There is an option in Bob Gui CDN to download only the header (installer) for the game (no extra data). It's called Tinfoil download.
So after you install your games that way, you just need to copy paste your SD card content in that of the other Switch.

Ill give that a try

Edit:
Couldnt find it with google ill look in that dark place

Last edited by MarzDaindigo,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Pain +1