Gaming Is there a way to get Zeraora after the Event ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tw_fan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I just started playing Zeraora and two NPC characters reminded me of Zeraora so I was thinking about it and was curious if there's still a way to get Zeraora after the Event. I didn't even know Zeraora was an Event Pokemon

Do you know if there's still a way to get it after the Event ?

Thanks in advance

Reactions: MadelineWoods

Dani Dandelion

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Why not use GTS?
Zeraora is a Mythical Pokemon. It's coded so you can't trade it legally on GTS. Outside of CFW, direct trades between players are the best way to go.

And, if you do find a Zeraora up for trade on GTS? The other person's going to want something stupid for it, like a level 100 event Pokemon with an impossible gender.

Reactions: tw_fan

MadelineWoods

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dude first of all i was ready to trade but u were not i waited for you ! . i have a life too you know . i come back to this ?? WOw
fuck u.PNG
wth3.PNG
wth4.PNG
this is only some of it . we exchanged FC and stuff i was literally being very nice . u clearly gt some issues . u say ur going to block me go ahead . ill forget even bothering to help you

Last edited by MadelineWoods,
Reactions: gnmmarechal

tw_fan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Dude first of all i was ready to trade but u were not i waited for you ! . i have a life too you know . i come back to this ?? WOw View attachment 167328 View attachment 167331 View attachment 167332 this is only some of it . we exchanged FC and stuff i was literally being very nice . u clearly gt some issues . u say ur going to block me go ahead . ill forget even bothering to help you
Already got the Pokemon I wanted because I can't trust you. You said later not tomorrow so you didn't keep your word

tw_fan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Dude first of all i was ready to trade but u were not i waited for you ! . i have a life too you know . i come back to this ?? WOw View attachment 167328 View attachment 167331 View attachment 167332 this is only some of it . we exchanged FC and stuff i was literally being very nice . u clearly gt some issues . u say ur going to block me go ahead . ill forget even bothering to help you
Just fyi time difference is no excuse for scamming

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Probably easier if you go to a forum which has a specific section for Pokemon trading if you don't want to inject wondercard.
That's what I did they're more trustworthy than this scammer who disobeys the rules and people's privacy

D

Deleted User

I'll block you later. People that don't keep their word have no right to talk to me. Maybe I'll even report you for scamming
This is a good example on how not to act

People have lives too. He volunteered HIS time to help you. Not the other way around, since you don't want to install Homebrew or CFW

Just because you where ready (after delaying him) doesn't mean he has to drop everything he is doing to help you at that very second

Here's a tip about life. It doesn't revolve around you

MadelineWoods

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Forget it dude i already dont like ur personality i had no idea you had time limits .... i never promised you anything i only said Later if im on and i waited and checked . im not going to Waite hand and foot when i have a life of my own and a pregnant sister to look after .

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just fyi time difference is no excuse for scamming

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That's what I did they're more trustworthy than this scammer who disobeys the rules and people's privacy

First of all Gbatemp isn't known for pokemon trading, if you want to trade pokemon you should have went to Gamefaqs/Neoseeker etc those site has specific sub section for pokemon games, also @MadelineWoods didn't scammed you at all, if you traded with him/her and get a shitty IV and he/she claimed was 6IV then you got scammed, people do have a life outside of Gbatemp so respect that bud. If people didn't have time to trade at a certain time you can always trade at another day/time etc.

tw_fan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Forget it dude i already dont like ur personality i had no idea you had time limits .... i never promised you anything i only said Later if im on and i waited and checked . im not going to Waite hand and foot when i have a life of my own and a pregnant sister to look after .
Me neither I told you I had time limits and time difference is no excuse for lying and scamming. You said later yet you replied to my messages after one day. Later means later and tomorrow means tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Finally there are people here