Is there a way to unban a wii u from the eShop? error code 102-2815

FurryVile

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got a 2nd Wii U off of eBay and after it arrived It seemed to be fine after I removed the Parental Controls and then factory reset it I loaded up the eShop and it said "Online Services Are Unavailable" with error code 102-2815

is there a way to unban it? Title Updates and Playing Online works fine but the eShop itself is broken

Reactions: Siyar

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nus for the wii u should be able to fix it. I had an issue earlier today with the wii where cube games didn't work, and I used nus to download mios to replace the one I was using, which was dios mios. the bc one I originally installed didn't work, so I found a site with version 6 on it. I hex compared the files, and they were different. single cube games and multicube games work, burns that is.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it using jnustool:
1640399579893.png

brunko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got a 2nd Wii U off of eBay and after it arrived It seemed to be fine after I removed the Parental Controls and then factory reset it I loaded up the eShop and it said "Online Services Are Unavailable" with error code 102-2815

is there a way to unban it? Title Updates and Playing Online works fine but the eShop itself is broken
i hvae that issue too, i don't know how to get rid of that tho

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i hvae that issue too, i don't know how to get rid of that tho
wiiu eshop closed down...
The Nintendo eShop for the Wii U and 3DS game consoles officially closed for business on March 27th, 2023, permanently disabling all new purchases on the platforms.

Reactions: impeeza

brunko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiiu eshop closed down...
The Nintendo eShop for the Wii U and 3DS game consoles officially closed for business on March 27th, 2023, permanently disabling all new purchases on the platforms.
I know but the problem is that i can't even play wii sports club at all even if its discontinued. I'm not stupid 😒

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/eFb28u5GPsU?si=35a7C58FgPbaxIMm