IS there any way to lower gamepad sensitivity for Gamecube Injects?

baobao43

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I find the gamepad is way more sensitive for Rouge Squadron or Tony Hawk to the point it is extremely difficult to enjoy for me. I am using TeconmoonWiiVCInjector. I don't remember it feeling that sensitive playing back in the day on an actual GameCube, I guess I could just be old now and suck at games but I'm pretty sure it has amplified the sensitivity a lot.

baobao43

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are you using any mods with nintendont... Rogue Squadron seems fine to me and I'm old! Injected with the same tool also.
No mods. I probably just need to get used to it again. Maybe it is just because most recent games usually have a sensitivity option and I got used to turning it down a bit.

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No mods. I probably just need to get used to it again. Maybe it is just because most recent games usually have a sensitivity option and I got used to turning it down a bit.
Could be the gamepad itself. It's not a GC controller remember and muscle memory is probably a factor in the sense that IT'S confused lol just a thought or I'm wrong and just never noticed!

Great game tho, love just playing the Death Star run when i get a few free mins for fun. Gotta concentrate for the rest of the game!!

Reactions: baobao43

y0ink

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Same problem here with Wind Waker, it's really frustrating. Is there any way of tweaking the gamepad configuration?
I've seen people changing values in their controller.ini file, however I only have a controller folder with many different obscure .ini files in it.
Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No I just hate you