Is this what they call Pizza in Shanghai?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
No.. just.. just no man.
I see how this is:
  1. An bsolute waste of natural resources
  2. A huge cholesterol bomb that might actually cause a spontaneous stroke
  3. Not something the average mortal should eat
...but as a Proud Carnivore I find it appetizing and I would so have a slice of that Meatzza.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I see how this is an:
  1. Absolute waste of natural resources.
  2. A huge cholesterol bomb that might actually cause a spontaneous stroke.
  3. Not something the average mortal should eat.
...but as a Proud Carnivore I find it appetizing and I would so have a slice of that Meatzza.

I'm a proud carnivore too, that's why I'd rather eat a bag of dicks then touch anything EMT made.

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Yep. Every time I watch Epic Meal Time, I get queasy from the sheer amount of food they make. Also, I'm proud of them for being Canadian, but slightly...ill from thinking about the amount of food they consume. :D

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pretty sure you meant Okinawa, not Shanghai. Unless us Asians are all the same XD
You are. Don't worry, us white people are all the same too, and us fat people are all the same too. Don't worry, it's how the world works, you can't change it, might as well do what I did, just accept it and embrace it.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You are. Don't worry, us white people are all the same too, and us fat people are all the same too. Don't worry, it's how the world works, you can't change it, might as well do what I did, just accept it and embrace it.
Given my carnivorous diet and my love for sweet foods (and a long history of heart disease, diabetes etc. thanks to my genes), I am definitely different MUAHAHAHAAH XD

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No, YOUR face takes offense to everything!!!

DAMMIT RYDIAN STOP INSULTING ME!

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will SLAP you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UeJincEpEM