• Total voters

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny how you hate furry yet you love @WiiMiiSwitch
WiiMii hasn't said he was a furry however.....
Screenshot 2023-03-09 14.46.48.png

Now we know wiimii is gay

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: AncientBoi

2DSGamerdude

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
im doing fine, what u up to?
me? well nothin much, been busy with meh youtube's channel videos, been playing non stop Metroid prime 1 on swtich,

had my brithday recently, it was fine, but got no money that i wanted to switch games etc (that kinda ruined my mood a bit/alot more like it).
but oh well.

i got some small amount of cash saved up from some time ago, but more wouldn't hurt ( which i didn't get tho for my birthday sadly).

i'll get Grim guardians for switch etheir on eshop or physical (gal guardians), when it comes back from the copyright issue that increatures had. lol. (grimguard's sucks) who even plays that mobile crap game? lol.

im super excited for zelda BOTW II (tears OF KOK), but to me it's always BOTW II.
i'll preorder it for lower than 70 euroes at a cheaper store instead of the big shot market local game shops.

i found it for 66 euros total from one store With COD payment method. :) .

Reactions: AncientBoi

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
me? well nothin much, been busy with meh youtube's channel videos, been playing non stop Metroid prime 1 on swtich,

had my brithday recently, it was fine, but got no money that i wanted to switch games etc (that kinda ruined my mood a bit/alot more like it).
but oh well.

i got some small amount of cash saved up from some time ago, but more wouldn't hurt ( which i didn't get tho for my birthday sadly).

i'll get Grim guardians for switch etheir on eshop or physical (gal guardians), when it comes back from the copyright issue that increatures had. lol. (grimguard's sucks) who even plays that mobile crap game? lol.

im super excited for zelda BOTW II (tears OF KOK), but to me it's always BOTW II.
i'll preorder it for lower than 70 euroes at a cheaper store instead of the big shot market local game shops.

i found it for 66 euros total from one store With COD payment method. :) .
koob, i got a job and im gonna buy a New 3DS LL and reigon switch it to usa because it's cheaper to do that. also saving up for a brand new PC to play pizza tower on.

Also looking for a few arcade1ups for a idea i wanted, my own arcade at home.

2DSGamerdude

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
koob, i got a job and im gonna buy a New 3DS LL and reigon switch it to usa because it's cheaper to do that. also saving up for a brand new PC to play pizza tower on.

Also looking for a few arcade1ups for a idea i wanted, my own arcade at home.
nice, GL with the new job, it's nice to have some extra money around :) .
& hope the region change 3ds LL goes well, it's easy to do?

def, if you can do something cheaper than full price, it's well wroth the time + effort :) .
as long as it goes well, IMO.

my gray joy con swap to black mod i did why back when some years ago when i had my OG 17 switch didn't go too well, lol.

i wonder if dead cells is a good game to buy? it is rather cheaper than most of the AAA games that i wnat to buy for switch this year. (shame that there is no demo to play it to see if it is good or not).

i'd get DC for the castlevanina dlc (it's only at 9-10 euros & only 3.0mb in size.
i might also get a bigger sd card than my current for switch, im at 64gb, im might go to 256gb (it's only around 27 euros or so atm on amazon de (germany).

im not sure if the pokemon games from amazon de in (USK) vers will/can trade via home to the {Pegi} ones?

like if i get let's say: let's go pikachu (usk ver) and try to trade pokemon via home to Pokemon games (legends/BD/sword) that are in (Pegi) versions? not sure if this will or can work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1