It Happend YESSSS! I am Going to be a Dad!!!

EpicJungle

stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
After 5 1/2 Years of trying

ohmy.gif

Wow. Congrats!!

0ddity

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
elmoreas said:
The first 6 months are fun, the next 6 months become routine, each set of 6 months after that becomes less enjoyable to point of well... it just wasnt fun any more.

I disagree, the first 6 months were the worst. Hardly any sleep cuz you have to feed them every 3 hours, getting puked up on 20 times a day, black sticky shit (literally,) etc. My son is 18 months now, and he's a blast to play with, run around with, etc.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Congratulations mate!
smile.gif

0ddity said:
elmoreas said:
The first 6 months are fun, the next 6 months become routine, each set of 6 months after that becomes less enjoyable to point of well... it just wasnt fun any more.

I disagree, the first 6 months were the worst. Hardly any sleep cuz you have to feed them every 3 hours, getting puked up on 20 times a day, black sticky shit (literally,) etc. My son is 18 months now, and he's a blast to play with, run around with, etc.
I am pretty sure he's talking about the sex when trying to get someone pregnant.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow! Congratulations!
smile.gif
I'm still a long ways from getting to be a prent, heck, I don't even have a girlfriend yet, I don't even think I should have one yet.

Justin121994

Bitcoin. coinbase.com/andrew
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see every reason for celebration..
Come on experiencing being a father or mother or finding out your going to be one is something that is worth celebration.

elmoreas

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@Warrior522: Because finally going to be a parent after so long of wanting to be one is a wonderful thing. TYVM Justin121994

@ThatDudeWithTheFood & Monkat: June 8 2011 is the due date; I think he meant how far along was she therefore when would the baby be born. And no she is not a "cat" but there are times she can be something else...... but most of the time she is great and kind. Though a couple of my IRL friends told me (they are already fathers) that for the next 9 months don't take things personally and learn to duck.

@Thieves Like Us: Being a typical guy, I never thought I would feel this way, but I am practiced out. I think by the time the baby arrives, I will be recovered, but then there is the baby to take care of so, you are probably right after all.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
I envy you so FUCKING much right now.
dry.gif
Make sure when the baby arrives he/she doesn't have any diseases, ailments, disabilities, or anything for that matter. Also read to the child, don't make him or her watch TV like some parents do which only makes the baby obsorb EVERYTHING he or she sees. Read books to the baby, give the baby love and compassion, keep the baby away from a lot of cartoons (Trust me on this one) find out his or her interest, what makes...

I know I sound like a loser who doesn't have a girlfriend. Although, I'm proud of you. Please treasure the child with your life!

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey man welcome to the club, it has its good times and its bad times but overall its a wicked experience

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Canonbeat234 said:
....Make sure when the baby arrives he/she doesn't have any diseases, ailments, disabilities, or anything for that matter....

I think they charge you extra for that.
nyanya.gif

But in all seriousness, congratulations, and I wish your family all the best!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eBJWoVPHUY