• Replies 1,700
  • Likes 27

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
You know, I'm thinking that since it takes forever to check, wouldn't it be faster to just download the .CIA, convert it to .3ds and try it on Citra instead? Convert takes only like 5 mins with a fast HDD and if it loads at all on Citra it's real. Having to install, then test and uninstall is a pain...

i bet nintendo's getting a kick from these trolls
Who says they aren't the trolls themselves?:P

Reactions: Searinox

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, I'm thinking that since it takes forever to check, wouldn't it be faster to just download the .CIA, convert it to .3ds and try it on Citra instead? Convert takes only like 5 mins with a fast HDD and if it loads at all on Citra it's real. Having to install, then test and uninstall is a pain...

Who says they aren't the trolls themselves?:P
How do you convert it to a .3ds?

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I thought that might've been the process. That would be the fastest way to see if the leak is real.
I know, installing 3+ GB games on the 3DS with FBI takes forever!:/ Just keep in mind that you can't repack .CIA files, only .3DS, but can extract both. CIA repacking isn't working lately and still needs a fix...

Reactions: KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know, installing 3+ GB games on the 3DS with FBI takes forever!:/ Just keep in mind that you can't repack .CIA files, only .3DS, but can extract both. CIA repacking isn't working lately and still needs a fix...
Yeah I'm aware of that. I actually rebuilt a .3ds with HackingToolkit last night.

Reactions: ThoD

damos1212

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Just putting it out there... I just left work (Best Buy) and we got our shipments of the games today. The SKU's are already in the register as well so I'm almost positive we will see a leak before Friday. The games ARE 100% in the wild now.
That would line up with last year then.

Reactions: Majickhat55

OmegaPikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just putting it out there... I just left work (Best Buy) and we got our shipments of the games today. The SKU's are already in the register as well so I'm almost positive we will see a leak before Friday. The games ARE 100% in the wild now.

We'll see. Maybe you just got yours early :P

Sonicbrawler

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my friend works at gamestop and i asked him today if they specifically had ultra sun and ultra moon yet. he said yes, so game stop has them too. so we for sure should get it before friday.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I've been a manager there for over a year, most retailers get the games the same week. SO I'm 99% EVERY big box store has them already or will have them by tomorrow. Either way, the carts are out there in stores now. 100% confirmed.

Reactions: ThoD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163477/