• Replies 1,700
  • Likes 27

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Meh I was hyperbanned last year and I got rid of it... Still using the same console too, I just turned off my Wi-Fi this time Lol.
How did you get banned? Were you one of those who stole MAC keys from new consoles to unban themselves?

Platinum Lucario

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hm, should someone take a look at the header of the ROM? Because I get a funny feeling that this ROM may still have it's (used to be private) header attached to it.

I just want to warn the person who has leaked the ROM, not to go leaving the header on the ROM, otherwise the developers could find out the person who has the review copy that has that unique header and could end up being sued with legal action by Nintendo.

Please remove the header from the ROM immediately, before Nintendo's subsidiaries find out. Please pass this message onto the anonymous leaker

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did you get banned? Were you one of those who stole MAC keys from new consoles to unban themselves?
I got banned by going online early.... No, I unbanned myself by changing my device ID in memory, and doing a system tranfer, after deleting a bunch of stuff and injecting new certs. It's not a steamlined process.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hm, should someone take a look at the header of the ROM? Because I get a funny feeling that this ROM may still have it's (used to be private) header attached to it.

I just want to warn the person who has leaked the ROM, not to go leaving the header on the ROM, otherwise the developers could find out the person who has the review copy that has that unique header and could end up being sued with legal action by Nintendo.

Please remove the header from the ROM immediately, before Nintendo's subsidiaries find out. Please pass this message onto the anonymous leaker
Funny thing is he actually said he scrubbed it....

Reactions: ThoD

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I got banned by going online early.... No, I unbanned myself by changing my device ID in memory, and doing a system tranfer, after deleting a bunch of stuff and injecting new certs. It's not a steamlined process.
Figured it was something like that... I got more than 500€ on my NNID though so I can't very well do all that and risk losing them, even if I can get them back with FreeShop! I'll just do it this way since it's safe and have no worries!:P

Reactions: Majickhat55

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Figured it was something like that... I got more than 500€ on my NNID though so I can't very well do all that and risk losing them, even if I can get them back with FreeShop! I'll just do it this way since it's safe and have no worries!:P
I don't blame you one bit Lol. I would too if I had that much funds.

Reactions: ThoD

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

What makes you think that? Not that I don't believe you, I just want to know why you're getting this funny feeling.

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I don't blame you one bit Lol. I would too if I had that much funds.
Not funds, purchased games, I've had my 2DS for almost 4 years now and only got CFW once 11.4 rolled around (and smea released the exploit for 11.3), so up until then I had to buy all the games I wanted and since I prefer digital (I tend to lose cartridges easily if I got too much, plus it's a hassle swapping them around), which is why I had so many games. Anyway, enjoying the game now!:D

Reactions: Majickhat55

biggan1

Trophies
XP
Country

Funny thing is he actually said he scrubbed it....
Perhaps he lied, so that everyone with that private header will get banned.
Anons are so reliable..and people are gullible.

Last edited by biggan1,

renes2

~New World~
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So the USA Version of U.Moon got Leaked?
Maybe the EUR Version will come too.

Have Fun playing ans Please use Spoiler tags

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps he lied, so that everyone with that private header will get banned.
Anons are so reliable..and people are gullible.
.CIAs don't use individual headers, they use the consoles..... So that wouldn't even matter.

So the USA Version of U.Moon got Leaked?
Maybe the EUR Version will come too.

Have Fun playing ans Please use Spoiler tags
It's region free man

bjaxx87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Now that it's out... Is Ultra Moon a sequel to Moon (like Black 2 was to Black) or is it some kind of enhanced edition of the same game like Platinum, Emerald, Crystal and Yellow were?

th3joker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i a few days ago installed tikshop and within that downloaded like 1447 tickets... i installed the ultra moon cia and it says at the bottom "days until distribution starts:9"

so now with fbi i went and used the delete all unused tickets option.

i can load it directly with cia but how do i take off this lame drm date lock bs thing?

D

Deleted User

OP
image.jpg
Im Installing the correct CIA I hope.It should be done by the time I wake up from waiting all night.

Reactions: GilgameshArcher

biggan1

Trophies
XP
Country
.CIAs don't use individual headers, they use the consoles..... So that wouldn't even matter.

It's region free man
Okay thanks for your answer, I've learned alot just by observing the hype...lol!

I'm just speculating since we don't know what may lie in store.

I'm really tempted to check it out aswell but won't risk installing on my n3dsxl before release. Got a spare unopened o3ds that's been laying around for a year. FW 2.1 I believe.
Not sure if I should sell or use it as a backup.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Lol