• Start date
  • Views 161,845
  • Replies 1,700
  • Likes 27

plug313

Trophies
XP
Country
since we have the unprotected game already would it be possible to compare it to the protected preload and find out the seed? probably not but I'm just wondering.

I'd use it to unlock my preload but if it's not possible I probably won't bother deleting it to install the leak

Reaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
since we have the unprotected game already would it be possible to compare it to the protected preload and find out the seed? probably not but I'm just wondering.

I'd use it to unlock my preload but if it's not possible I probably won't bother deleting it to install the leak
Nah, the leak is a cartridge dump, the seed wouldn't be included.

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Learned my lesson after getting console banned back when moon leaked. Not even gonna bother with USUM leaks this time, I'd rather wait tbh.

Skylinedeadline

Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Pretty sure the leak is (obviously) a cart and I may be mistaken but I don't think carts have seeds. Pretty sure that's a digital thing only no?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1