Hacking It seems to kill my internet browser [I need help]

MundoU

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello everyone! This time I need your help. A few days ago I was experimenting with the Wii u internet browser, I modified something that I shouldn't and my browser died, luckily I had a copy that I made using the browser's ftp, I packed it with NUS PACKER and installed it using Sys Config Tool, everything was fine until I realized that the browser only starts when I have a CFW open, it seems that I lost the original tickets. Will it be possible to repair this error? By the way it should be clarified that I do not have any copy of my Nand. I appreciate your help.

Reactions: Deleted User

hemi426

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello everyone! This time I need your help. A few days ago I was experimenting with the Wii u internet browser, I modified something that I shouldn't and my browser died, luckily I had a copy that I made using the browser's ftp, I packed it with NUS PACKER and installed it using Sys Config Tool, everything was fine until I realized that the browser only starts when I have a CFW open, it seems that I lost the original tickets. Will it be possible to repair this error? By the way it should be clarified that I do not have any copy of my Nand. I appreciate your help.
have you tried just copying it back using ftp

Reactions: jeannotte
D

Deleted User

I have sent you a letter this will help you

SkeletonSmith

subscribe Skeleton Smith Gaming on youtube
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey if you go to a first party game like Mario Kart, can you access the digital manual? That is a potential unbrick...

D

Deleted User

have you tried just copying it back using ftp
you have to be careful you have to set the right permissions
by using wupclient that's what I do is kind of like restoring your Wii U nand but if your concert goes off it's bricked Wii u
if you got a NAND backup you can restore it you can have to extract it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1